Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staffs are so rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angora3_

I am telling trusth staff is being rude to everyone that why server is dieing and the worst server staff baning innocent guys and everything and if u inv any staff they will not join for sure they suck

Solution
Hello Angora3_,
If you think a staff member is being rude to you, you can report them from https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/ .Before inviting a staff member to your required gamemode make sure to check their status first. If their status is online and they are not replying try to friend add them, If they don't reply after a while you can report the rule breaker from here Jartex report. If you think you have been false banned then you can go ahead and make a unban appeal.

iyed_lol

I am telling trusth staff is being rude to everyone that why server is dieing and the worst server staff baning innocent guys and everything and if u inv any staff they will not join for sure they suck
staff are not rude, false bans happen everywhere even in the best servers out there.
and about staffs not joining they do be busy too yk

popsicled22

staff are not rude, false bans happen everywhere even in the best servers out there.
and about staffs not joining they do be busy too yk
yea but they false ban and didnt unban fr they aren rude i cant understand they busy in works

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Angora3_,
If you think a staff member is being rude to you, you can report them from https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/ .Before inviting a staff member to your required gamemode make sure to check their status first. If their status is online and they are not replying try to friend add them, If they don't reply after a while you can report the rule breaker from here Jartex report. If you think you have been false banned then you can go ahead and make a unban appeal.

Solution

iyed_lol

yea but they false ban and didnt unban fr they aren rude i cant understand they busy in works
as tonvado said, u should make a ban appeal and if u already did then u should wait.
ban appeals take up to 2 or 3 weeks to be seen and made action on

Status
Not open for further replies.