Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Starting from Zero

Agent9464

IGN
Agent9464
I am actually a fan of Skyblock, but since I don't have a premium version of Minecraft, I never played. Then, I found out about Jartex server, in which we can play Skyblock for free. So, I joined. First, one week I played Skyblock Dream. I didn't know anything at that time, so after a week, it was not opening. Later, I joined Skyblock Fantasy because that's also Skyblock, but the things over there were pretty much nice. We have to grind on our own, not a lot of stuff we needed, just grind levels, get rich, and make friends. Made some friends. Later, I was already maxed level in two to three weeks, even though I was new, so made more new friends. One was agentzap01, my first friend in the game, but later, he also left the game due to some problem and no time for playing. And always waited for him until then made new friends and were nice to me and appreciated. Also, since I was new, later Oceanmaster gave me SSNL SV rank. After a week, I got SSNL SW from Fatelss giveaway. Later, Spooted gave me SSNL SL. I was happy at that time. And then, Bhavudon07 invited me to the island and asked me to grind on his account to max his level in Skyblock Dream. I was new, so didn't know anything a lot, but in a week made a lot of friends and maxed out levels and got Perm Skygod and grinded three more accounts with him and it was fun. Later, next SSN, lots of hackers and bugs came and the fun all gone because of some PvPing people. I got bored and quit.

Destrod

Donator
Donator
IGN
DestrodUwU
This reminds me of what I used to do on my single player survival world after 4-5 months of playing on the same world, I'd delete my base coords and travel faaar out with an elytra, 15-20k blocks out, I'd only remember the general direction my old base would be in and then I'd despawn everything I had on me and start fresh. It's an exciting feeling going back to humbler beginnings after you're super maxed out, makes you appreciate the things you took for granted