Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Stats/Play time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Minecraft Username:
Banrq​

What is the suggestion about?
Stats/Play time​

Description:
Why is it that only staff can see players' play time? Is there a reason? I think that they should let everyone see our and other people's play time. A pretty useless add-on, but can be useful in some scenarios like when applying for staff and you think you played this gamemode for a while but you've played it for 3-6 hours. And some staff do not count it.
I feel like it's pretty useful, they added a play timer in creative, why not add a thing on forums that can see someones play time and stats.

I feel like adding the same for a players stats would be good too, yes I believe that this was already suggested and denied, but it would be a pretty cool add-on.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
You'll be able to see all the players' stats, and play time. So when a person is applying for staff, non-staff members can also see if they're active in-game.​

Extra Information:
Idek, this just seems like a decent add-on​

Absprache

Donator
Donator
+1, unless there is a reason only staff can see it. can be useful also if u see someone and suspect them of hacks to see if they're just a new account or a really good veteran player.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
I agree with everything you said

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Minecraft Username:
Banrq

What is the suggestion about?
Stats/Play time

Description:
Why is it that only staff can see players' play time? Is there a reason? I think that they should let everyone see our and other people's play time. A pretty useless add-on, but can be useful in some scenarios like when applying for staff and you think you played this gamemode for a while but you've played it for 3-6 hours. And some staff do not count it.

I feel like it's pretty useful, they added a play timer in creative, why not add a thing on forums that can see someones play time and stats.

I feel like adding the same for a players stats would be good too, yes I believe that this was already suggested and denied, but it would be a pretty cool add-on.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
You'll be able to see all the players' stats, and play time. So when a person is applying for staff, non-staff members can also see if they're active in-game.

Extra Information:
Idek, this just seems like a decent add-on
+1, agreement to what you said

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Banrq, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• This has already been suggested and is pending, you can view the thread here

Square

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
+1. Maybe they could even add /stat, which would open a menu showing your playtime in various game modes. It could even show you your kills and deaths in relevant game modes.

savvac

I think this has already been suggested but, It's useful though, especially for players who are planning on applying for staff.

You have my +1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mind

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
I think this has already been suggested but, It's useful though, especially for players who are planning on applying for staff.

You have my +1.
Yes, it has already been suggested, but none of them got denied nor accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.