Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied /Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm

Minecraft Username:
Achrqm​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
MiniGames​

What is your suggestion's title?
/Stats​

Suggestion Details:
A new command called " Stats " .
You basically do /stats and it gives you ,your stats in the Minigames gamemode ur playing.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could improve jartex by :
1. If this playing is trying to reach the leaders boards in a certain Minigames gamemode they can simply do /stats without going back to the lobby.​

Extra Information:
Basically just the like the stat list here in forums and add a /stats for lifetime then /stats yearly for yearly /stats monthly for monthly and /stats weekly for weekly.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Achrqm​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
MiniGames​

What is your suggestion's title?
/Stats​

Suggestion Details:
A new command called " Stats " .​
You basically do /stats and it gives you ,your stats in the Minigames gamemode ur playing.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could improve jartex by :​
1. If this playing is trying to reach the leaders boards in a certain Minigames gamemode they can simply do /stats without going back to the lobby.​

Extra Information:
Basically just the like the stat list here in forums and add a /stats for lifetime then /stats yearly for yearly /stats monthly for monthly and /stats weekly for weekly.​
Hey Achrqm Achrqm , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • I'm a little confused about what you're actually suggesting, You said “You basically do /stats and it gives you ,your stats in the Minigames gamemode ur playing.”. By this, you're suggesting a command that's accessible in game?
  • "If this playing is trying to reach the leaders boards in a certain Minigames gamemode they can simply do /stats without going back to the lobby." : How will the players remember how many more stats they need in order to reach the leaderboard? They will have to reach the lobby and take a look at the leaderboards in order to know this.
  • "Basically just the like the stat list here in forums and add a /stats for lifetime then /stats yearly for yearly /stats monthly for monthly and /stats weekly for weekly." : There's no need for this, you can just suggest the "/stats" command which will open the same menu that opens when you access it using the lobby which contains all the years, monthly and weekly stats.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Achrqm

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
Hey Achrqm Achrqm , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • I'm a little confused about what you're actually suggesting, You said “You basically do /stats and it gives you ,your stats in the Minigames gamemode ur playing.”. By this, you're suggesting a command that's accessible in game?
  • "If this playing is trying to reach the leaders boards in a certain Minigames gamemode they can simply do /stats without going back to the lobby." : How will the players remember how many more stats they need in order to reach the leaderboard? They will have to reach the lobby and take a look at the leaderboards in order to know this.
  • "Basically just the like the stat list here in forums and add a /stats for lifetime then /stats yearly for yearly /stats monthly for monthly and /stats weekly for weekly." : There's no need for this, you can just suggest the "/stats" command which will open the same menu that opens when you access it using the lobby which contains all the years, monthly and weekly stats.
They can also simply add /Global stats , and it's not really that hard for u to remember that you still need lets say 83 beds to reach the leaderboards.
Note: And anyone going for leaderboards will look at them (leaderboards) before starting their session.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Upvote (+1)
I have upvoted your suggestion.
Good luck.

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Suggestion - DOWNVOTE
Hello, Achrqm Achrqm
Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion to improve and reinforce JartexNetwork. However after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• You said that /stats will help you to know your stats ingame instead going to lobby but I want to tell you that this command will tell you your stats if it's added not others that are on lbs. So this will not be helpful to let you know how much stats you need to reach leader boards.

Thank you for you time at JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hopes you to continue enjoying your time with us.

Warm Regards,
~popsicled_xd

TheTrueNova

I am sort of in the middle. This would only really be useful for checking more detailed stats on your profile or checking other statistics on someone else's profile. It'd be easier to check in-game than go on the stats page everytime I suppose.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Achrqm​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.