Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stop these hackers

WHO'S WITH ME!?

• ME!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello players.

For the past few days I have been reuniting with my friends from long ago and guess what... :(
They downloaded hacked clients.... Now I would put up a video for proof if I could but I cannot at the moment. So I was playing practicePvP and one of my friends msged me and told me they were on they're alt. So I was just like cool whateves, But in the middle of 1v1 with him, he was suspiciously destroying me. I just ignored it cause that day I was really off on my pvp anyway. But then I invited him to my faction in factions and while I was showing him my base he was running around until I saw him lift off the ground for a split second... I was immediately mad at him cause I knew he was flying, he claims his brother downloaded a hacked client and he wasn't even using it but ik know what I saw :p. And another friend I play bedwars with alot also downloaded hacked clients :(. My point is, staff members are trying their best to catch hackers as well as the Anti-cheat. But that is STILL not enough and we need to stop these hackers... The hackers are making people mad such as my friends and my friends downloaded hacked clients to get revenge.. Us regular players and players with ranks need to STOP these hackers and get some revenge the REAL way.. Its 2018 people!!! Delete those hacks and actually TRY to play the game naturally!!

Last edited:

Chargers2019

I proposed an in game system that allows players to do the enforcing with a report command. If a player gets to many reports, it notifies a staff member to come and help. The staff are trying their best but they need our help! Overall, I'm sure all you can agree the hacking just ruins the fun!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BrownMinerrrr163
I proposed an in game system that allows players to do the enforcing with a report command. If a player gets to many reports, it notifies a staff member to come and help. The staff are trying their best but they need our help! Overall, I'm sure all you can agree the hacking just ruins the fun!
Yes... Hacking ruins just about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.