Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Strats

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
So one of my very useful strats could be TNT strat, rather than TNT jumping, which is something else.

How it works:-

You buy the TNT

Kill the enemy. Get into bed and wait for the enemy to come close to you.

When you see your opponent after respawning, quickly place the tnt in bed and lure your opponent near to the bed and leave.

Results:-So it may be how the map is, but the tnt will explode the team if you are on a position you can clutch or something.

Try Bridging Higher its harder for them and easier for you Note: This Strat is only if you are on 3 hearts but if you have a gap or skill to kill with that amount of health then you should save your tnt to use it for other bed breaks

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Isn't breaking the bed straight forward easier?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
So one of my very useful strats could be TNT strat, rather than TNT jumping, which is something else.

How it works:-

You buy the TNT

Kill the enemy. Get into bed and wait for the enemy to come close to you.

When you see your opponent after respawning, quickly place the tnt in bed and lure your opponent near to the bed and leave.

Results:-So it may be how the map is, but the tnt will explode the team if you are on a position you can clutch or something.

Try Bridging Higher its harder for them and easier for you Note: This Strat is only if you are on 3 hearts but if you have a gap or skill to kill with that amount of health then you should save your tnt to use it for other bed breaks
Your strat looks risky, I prefer to have tools and breaking the bed with them: I never buy TNT.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
welp i do it pretty much but not the way u do it i just break the bed and place the tnt pretty much in the def and lure out the opponent and block em up in such a way that they wont get near me and wait till they fly into the void pretty decent way to get 3 finals at once

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
WELL THATS WHAT EXACTLY MY STRAT IS IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN NICELY TYYYYY AND IT DOES HELP IN DUOS AND SOLOS CANT SAY ABOUT SQUAD AND DEAD TRIO

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
eh just save gold for gapples, iron armor and iron sword + tnt explosions do very little damage.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Sounds like a pretty high risk high reward strat. I have to agree with Squidy tho, it doesn’t really seem worth it, and the gold would be better spent on tools, or an iron sword.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
I don't understand why someone would do this, but it's your strat I won't say anything.
What I usually do is kill my opponent, break his bed then block off his spawn and just wait for him to come out. It's a simple strategy but affective, if he doesn't come out and I have full HP I just go full tank into his spawn and combo him to death ;)