Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Suggestion: Remove the final death effects and add final kill effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yhssir

Minecraft Username:
Yhssir​

What is the suggestion about?
Suggestion: Remove the final death effects and add final kill effects.​

Description:
________________________________________________ SUGGESTION __________________________________________________

About: Adding final kill effects and removing Final death effects. (Skywars & Bedwars & The Bridge)

Death final kill effects might be boring sometimes, Only few people may have it on, So why not choose one your self when you kill an opponent? Final Kill effects, A way to celebrate when you kill an opponent by playing a certain animation or effect when you final kill someone It's a really good addon to the game, Cosmetics are a really Cool way to either celebrate your victory or a final, so it might be a good idea to have them around!

How to get them: I don't think having them in the brain crates is a good idea, a good one may be having to complete a signed contract, so its quite challenging to obtain and a fun way to obtain the cosmetic!

Thanks for your time and goodbye!

-Yassir .

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes the game more fun to play, cosmetics spice up your gameplay and it's cool to have them around, and they are honestly really cool to use!​

Alduin

Too long didn't read so I read 'about' only and I decided to give you -1 since it's a useless suggestion.

Also, I like final death effects so I don't want it to be removed

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1, the poll for it has already been made on the discord. Go vote on it.

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
-1, I think the current system is ok and quite unique. You are just saying to copy hypickle challenges.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [A poll has been already made about this in the Official JartexNetwork Discord server]

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Yhssir​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.