Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Sumo

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98

Minecraft Username:
Rizooo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Sumo​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex should add a new fun gamemode that will be called "Sumo" Now alot of people have heard about it, But no one made a suggestion about it, But today I am gonna talk about this and make a new gamemode, This will be a fun update plus alot of people that can't join the server that have sumo and they want to try it they can come in Jartex network. This will be a pretty fun gamemode and addictive to the players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help jartex by bringing more players and making the players last more time in the server plus they would also fight for leaderboard places after sometime of the realse because they know they can get to the leaderboard.​

Extra Information:
There should be a option to select if they want to fight bots or real player
Bot selectors: There will be modes to select and those are "Easy mode"
Having a easy bot that everyone can kill starting with the limit of "3 CPS" and NOT going above that.

"Medium mode"
This would be a little harder mode but easy for people who can get alot of cps
There will be a limit of "5 CPS" and NOT going over it.

"Hard Mode"
This mode will be much harder it will consist of harder bots they should get "15 CPS" and NOT going above that.

"Extreme Mode"

This would be much much harder for those that can get alot of CPS the bots should get "20 CPS" and NOT going above that.

And in last we have the "Hacker Mode"

This mode will be the hardest of the hardest getting over "30 CPS" and NOT going over that.

And there will be NO player CPS limits.

This should get copyrighted by "Bridger Land" So you can make some changes from that information that i have given.​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Sumo already exists inside the "Practice" gamemode.

That said, Jartex doesn't have Sumo bots.

I assume your copyright refers to another Minecraft server, though I don't see why they'd have copyright over a gamemode? I might be misunderstanding.

Neutral (would be a -1 since we already have Sumo, but your "bots" section is interesting.)

Edit:
-1 just go on pika jartex removed peactice
Wait what?

Last edited:

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
They won't copy other servers and it has already been suggested and denied in the past.
So a downvote (-1) from me