Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Swapper kit should be removed from the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metri

Minecraft Username:
Metri​

What is the suggestion about?
Swapper kit should be removed from the bridge.​

Description:
Now, I'm well aware of the fact that swapper is quite an expensive and hard-to-obtain kit, It does require a large amount of time grinding away to get the suffecient number of coins to purchase it. And I also know that this is a very controversiol topic to have a discussion on, but I can't help but express my thoughts on it..
I personally think that the swapper kit should 100% be removed from The Bridge.
Here's the reason: just imagine, you were in a game of The bridge, you had full diamond armor and strength potions and whatnot. Then just as you are about to rush the other team.. you see a fishing bobber coming at you out of absolutely nowhere and all of a sudden there's a flick on your screen and that very second you are helplessly falling into the void.... And then the very latest chat message reads "yOu hAvE bEeN sWaPpEd bY <insert swapper kit abuser's mc IGN here> !!!1!1...
Then there's a large red text in the middle of your screen reading " you will respawn in 5 seconds" and then not a millisecond after that , a message appears in the chat by <insert swapper kit abuser's mc IGN here> saying -"lMFaOOoOoo xDddDD fUlL dIa fAt L lOlOlOl hAhAAHAHA lOzEr nOb iM gOd fEaR mE Xdddddd mEtri tHiNkiN hE SlIcK Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" (yes that is my personal experience and im 100% sure there are countless others like these happend to other players)
another reason why you should remove it is because it promotes players that are incredibily toxic to be even more toxic (much like the above example)
So in conclusion: plz remove swapper kit, (ty for reading)

Report Edit Delete

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
balance out the bridge a little bit
and reduce the players' toxicity a little​

Extra Information:
the swapper in a team gets practically endless attempts to kill a very stacked player,
whilst one that player dies , It' game-over for him.​

Eclipse_NZ

Maybe just nerf it. There will be a cooldown when the rod is use either it hit or miss.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, Metri Metri

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above by yourself.

Good luck!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Reasons stated above but could be nerfed as it was stated by Eclipse_NZ Eclipse_NZ

Spoofzy

IGN
ItsSpoofzy_
+1 because i agree with Metri. It is definitely too op and some swapper abuser might roast you in the chat and become very toxic.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Metri​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.