Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Switch the shop positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeMilan

IGN
CodeMilan
I will talk about a minor change that I believe can be changed in minutes. Please switch the position of the upgrade minion with the shop minion in this map.It will make it easier for the players to access the shop when coming out of the gen and will also be more accessible when bringing diamonds.

Attachments

• 2023-04-23_12.29.39.png
    2023-04-23_12.29.39.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 13
Solution
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, CodeMilan.​
You can upload your screenshots on imgur.com/prnt.sc.​
The maps are accepted like this, like you said it is a mirror change so the majority of the players wouldn't even notice.​
however you can anyways suggest it!​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time...​
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CodeMilan

CodeMilan

IGN
CodeMilan
I had to post it here because I cant attach files in suggestions.Sorry

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, CodeMilan.​
You can upload your screenshots on imgur.com/prnt.sc.​
The maps are accepted like this, like you said it is a mirror change so the majority of the players wouldn't even notice.​
however you can anyways suggest it!​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Difficulted​

Solution

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I will talk about a minor change that I believe can be changed in minutes. Please switch the position of the upgrade minion with the shop minion in this map.It will make it easier for the players to access the shop when coming out of the gen and will also be more accessible when bringing diamonds.
I will agree with you to switch Shop Keeper minion position in Summer Map , However its sometime look annoy when I accidentally open Team upgrade instead of shopkeeper , You might suggest this in https://Jartexnetwork.com/suggest

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CodeMilan

CodeMilan

IGN
CodeMilan
I have uploaded it to the suggestions.Please upvote

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Thread Assistance - Solved

Hellow, CodeMilan CodeMilan ! 🦜
I believe your question/concern has been solved, so I shall be locking this thread forever♾️
Oh yeah, if you need anymore assistance about any issues feel free to post a new thread in the sub forums for it! You could obviously message a staff member about it too both works!

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Status
Not open for further replies.