Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Talents

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Minecraft Username:
ItzCqldFxld​

What is your suggestion's title?
Talents​

Suggestion Details:
Due to their being clan rewards that give a lot of coins being at certain top 50. Talents can be max out easily and coins would be render useless for a while till there is stuff to spend on. So what I am suggesting is to have a prestige type of talents. For say I have max out diamond, to prestige it, it would cost 100k - 200k counts, and to prestige it again, the talent would need to be max out again which would cost more coins. This may seem overpower but it at least would render the coins useful.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More coins to spend, more grind and clan rewards would be useful.​

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Minecraft Username:
ItzCqldFxld​

What is your suggestion's title?
Talents​

Suggestion Details:
Due to their being clan rewards that give a lot of coins being at certain top 50. Talents can be max out easily and coins would be render useless for a while till there is stuff to spend on. So what I am suggesting is to have a prestige type of talents. For say I have max out diamond, to prestige it, it would cost 100k - 200k counts, and to prestige it again, the talent would need to be max out again which would cost more coins. This may seem overpower but it at least would render the coins useful.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More coins to spend, more grind and clan rewards would be useful.​
Hello!
After reviewing your suggestion, I decided to downvote your suggestion because I think some talents are very op and don't need to be more op than they already are.
I take the Strength in Skywars to take an example, it already permits to almost one hit someone and I don't think it's should be more op than that. -1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Would be OP
What could improve is that you need to have a certain rank to prestige (e.g. Diamond or Gold), there should be a maximum of 3 prestiges, you would be able to get more new stuff (e.g. in prestige 2 healer kit sword in level 3 would change into iron sword, and on max level leather chestplate becomes chainmail one with prot III)

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I decide to downvote it because will make it too op.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Neutral
Would be OP
What could improve is that you need to have a certain rank to prestige (e.g. Diamond or Gold), there should be a maximum of 3 prestiges, you would be able to get more new stuff (e.g. in prestige 2 healer kit sword in level 3 would change into iron sword, and on max level leather chestplate becomes chainmail one with prot III)
I disagree with that even more than the original suggestion because what you suggest would make Ranks P2W as many players already think they are

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Neutral
Would be OP
meanwhile, the nons in the server will get a whole new reason to quit now xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
unlqvinly

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
There won't be any advantage that rank player have over default ranks. All upgrade will be the same, the one that can be deem as "overpower" can either be balance by reducing the chance of it happening or something else. Or that can not be upgrade anymore.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I disagree with that even more than the original suggestion because what you suggest would make Ranks P2W as many players already think they are
eh fine ig it can be available for everyone

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Of course it has to be available to everyone if it's implemented
thing is im used to say that it should be available for ranks cuz of the loot box suggestion i made xd