Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Teammates for BedWars

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hello there! I'm mostly playing BedWars on JN and most of the games I played I lost. I'm mostly playing 4v4v4v4's and with random teammates. They're almost always not really useful in the game and I can't really count on them to make a game easier to win. So my question for this thread is:
  • What do you guys more prefer, playing with random teammates or making a party and playing with your own team?
  • How do you find a perfect players for your party and where is the best place to search for them?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I only play with randoms just for fun and to get some laughs, with clan trophies always off obviously... I mostly play solos as it is usually easier and faster rather than quads but I do enjoy all gamemodes really.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i always play with random and quads is my main tho i won't suggest playing alone in quads if you wanna grind your stats and all
I prefer playing alone in quads IDRC bout my stats even tho i win most of my games and carry randoms.....why i like to play in quads is u can meet new interesting ppl and make friends there i have formed many partys there so yea i would suggest keep on looking for players who pick your interest in quads you can ask them to join party and stuff later

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello there! I'm mostly playing BedWars on JN and most of the games I played I lost. I'm mostly playing 4v4v4v4's and with random teammates. They're almost always not really useful in the game and I can't really count on them to make a game easier to win. So my question for this thread is:
  • What do you guys more prefer, playing with random teammates or making a party and playing with your own team?
  • How do you find a perfect players for your party and where is the best place to search for them?
I personally play quads only with my clan, so my quads winrate is kinda high (83.3), I hate losing, so I never play with randoms