Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The 200 Level Trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireYTPlayzMC

Banned
Donator
IGN
FireYTPlayz
Minecraft Username:
FireYTPlayz​

What is your suggestion's title?
The 200 Level Trick.​

Suggestion Details:
Why hello, I am fire and I would like suggest a really extremely good suggestion. You see I was just roaming in the lobby of JartexNetwork taking fresh air moving around and I stumbled across the level leaderboard. I was literally amazed by how many people have reached the level 100. Every single 2 days I come and check there and everytime 1 random person is on the top of it and has a 100 level; You see... I met this person called Zornk and has reached the level 100 and he was in the same lobby as me so I congratulated him and he was happy, but not that happy cause he cannot go above that level. He said he'd be moving to a new server called Pika-Network and get to a 100 there. Pika-Network gets 4000 people a day playing on it and JartexNetwork has even lesser then the half of the amount. And this is only because he has reached a 100 level and he will be leaving JartexNetwork since he has achieved his goal. For what I know we do not want that to happen cause a lot of people have reached the leaderboard and they all are leaving to different servers and It is making JartexNetwork lose people cause other people will look at the leaderboard with so many 100 levels or 90+ levels and they will feel hopeless and leave to another server with less leaderboard people. so we need a level above 100 and all the people will come back to Jartex and raise the popularity of the server. This is what my suggestion is about. We need to act fast before Jartex's popularity no longer lives.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A lot of people have left the server cause they are hopeless of reaching their goal or have reached it and want to do it somewhere else. My idea is to let the level compacity expand and let more people from other servers join JartexNetwork and keep Jartex popular, filled with people and balanced. If you check in "extra information" I have listed a link to a screenshot of the leaderboard. We need to act this out; and we need to do it fast. ~FireYTPlayz​

Extra Information:
View: https://imgur.com/a/z0dKgdN
= The Level Leaderboard of JartexNetwork.​

Ske

Donator
Donator
" just roaming in the lobby of JartexNetwork taking fresh air moving around "

fresh air 😑😑 brother go outside touch grass

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FireYTPlayzMC

FireYTPlayzMC

Banned
Donator
IGN
FireYTPlayz
If you do not wanna list down a suggestion please leave.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Although it is a very good idea, at the moment there is only 5 people level 100
Also it was already suggested

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I dont see the point in this tbh. If he want to go there be our guess

Gaming_Claus

Donator
Donator
+1 Honestly it might Help the jartex player base. For a year jartex player base is still the same so after this it might help i guess.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, FireYTPlayzMC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.