Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The best / fastest way to lvl up as a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
At first , you start off will nothing , the first thing you need is to get some cash and allies/friend

to get them , you just need to be active or helping one of an op players and they will owe you

And afterwards they will return the owe

How i lvl+ed up fast?

well , in the last season ( before saturday/kitpvp reset) there we're sky bridges on the east and west side

the east has the most attention to players because its the direction everyone looks when they spawn

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The skybridge

well , yalls know that if you fall off , there nothing you can do but hope to clutch pearl or f3+s (banable recondmend not doing)

Knocking off ppl in the skybridge is good because you can skip the long intesne fighting in the low grounds , but on the skybridge , knocking one off is just like
10x faster and better

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

W tap and Kb swords

w-tap

W tapping is very common and heard of , its just giving a player an increase of kb

Kb swords

On my previous kitpvp post , i talk about the kb swords and how to obtain them , now im talking them how its used for your ADVANTAGE

Imagine knocking someone a 5 block wide bridge with kb 2

What will happen?

a) hacks and take no kb b) Clutch pearl like a god
c) f3+s (banable) d) Fly to the moon and take alot of fall dmg and dies

The answer is all of them , but its mostly D

Goodluck and have fun sending ppl to the moon

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events