Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames The minigame reward sistem release

TheBestP1234

Minecraft Username:
TheBestP1234​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
skywars, maybe bedwars and the bridge​

What is your suggestion's title?
The minigame reward sistem release​

Suggestion Details:
On skywars and maybe on bedwars you can make sistem, that allows (maybe from level 50 or something like that) to buy special rewards for crystals like:
-- extra slot for talent
-- god kit for skywars (full iron armor protectiion IV, fishing rod, 3 golden apples, dimond axe sharpness III, or IV)
-- traveler kit(iron axe and pickaxe, 32 steaks, potion of instant health ll, fishing rod, full leather armor)
-- blood explosion kill effect
-- tornado kill effect
-- chiken rider win effect
-- rainbow sheep rider win effect
-- rainbow potion projectile trail
-- blood projectile trail
-- ice cage
-- leaves cage
-- self skin shopkeeper (shopkeeper, that shows your skin)
-- armor stand shopkeeper skin
-- random wood planks skin (in the game every block of wood, that you will place will be random wood planks skin)
-- random wood log skin(in the game every block of wood, that you will place will be random wood log skin)
-- blood explosion bed destroy effect
-- cloud bed destroy effect (white smoke particles on the area where the bed was and around)
-- sparkle fireball trail
-- blood fireball trail
-- rainbow name tag in lobbies
-- noob suit (gray boots, blue leggins, aqua chestplate, noob head - ability to place golden fontains everywhere)
-- hacker suit (black suit, hacker head - ability to make pillars of number particles like in mystical cloak everywhere)
-- rainbow potion particle
-- fire particle
-- nyan cat cloak(the same as win effect)
-- blood explosion click effect
-- flying blaze rider(allows to shoot fire)
-- flying rainbow sheep rider
-- super KB stick gadget(if you click on player with it he will be knocked back by 50 blocks (10 seconds delay))
-- bombardier gadget(when left button is pressed it throws red heads that make instant explosions as soon as landed (works without delay))

It can work like that: every (about 150) kills you get a crystal.For from 1 to 7 crystals you can buy cosmetics.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bedwars had really nice update, that added rotational items, but skywars did not get an update for long time. My idea, or something like that would be a really good thing for skywars players.

This can bring more players to jartex skywars, motivate players to play more.​

Extra Information:
On bedwars my rainbow final kill effect does not work at all.

On skywars daredevil victory dance is really glitched - some times it is usual horse, also particles often are not under the skeleton horse, it breaks blocks around only for a first few seconds.

I am sure there is more cosmetics, that needs do be fixed.

I think you need to add more usual cosmetics (especially kill effects) (not clan, not sesonal, not for the sistem).

Also I think it would be good if you will make a video to show ingame and lobby cosmetics and explain players how to get them.​

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
I agree that skywars hasn't been updated in a while, unlike bedwars, so yeah, who knows, this could make it active hopefully. (+1)