Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The most toxic players

V1sul

IGN
V1sul
Hello, I decided to open this topic so that the most toxic players on jartex can be posted.

Why did I open this topic?:
1. Many players do not know what kind of people they play with in the team, and they can be considered toxic by the simple fact that they are in a team with them or they simply met.

2. Many of us have had toxic friends who at some point betrayed our expectations.

3. Here you can find the people you need to avoid.

We can increase this topic by posting screen-shots, videos with them to prove that they are toxic.

_Sebby

IGN
ImSebby
Umm.. anyone haven't been toxic to me much. Like there are some randoms I only encountered once. But other than that there is no one. There are toxic players that are toxic to my close friends but mostly I'm friends with them too. Nice topic though.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
i hate bene_e bene_e he's very toxic

nolethene

i hate bene_e bene_e he's very toxic

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
hm just let them them know thier place, but if ur too weak to do that 🤷‍♂️ maybe its your problem

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
Umm.. anyone haven't been toxic to me much. Like there are some randoms I only encountered once. But other than that there is no one. There are toxic players that are toxic to my close friends but mostly I'm friends with them too. Nice topic though.
dawg ur the most toxic person i ever met