Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Most Underrated Thing.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
What is the most underrated thing in Bedwars?
I wouldnt say ladders are one of them cause everyone buys them instead of wool mistakenly(if they have the default quick buy)Not gonna lie but i was among one of them.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I thought the same about ladders before I got Trial, when I was able to spectate I saw them more frequently.
I would go with water, golem and diamond pickaxe.
Water is seldom used IMO, people think it protects their bed, but this only applies if it's covered by obsidian, as one TNT could ruin your entire water project.
Golem is mostly used by campers to support their defensive castle. Also, it costs an arm and a leg.
For pickaxes, people usually either buy a wooden one for endstone/sandstone or an iron if there's obsidian.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I thought the same about ladders before I got Trial, when I was able to spectate I saw them more frequently.
I would go with water, golem and diamond pickaxe.
Water is seldom used IMO, people think it protects their bed, but this only applies if it's covered by obsidian, as one TNT could ruin your entire water project.
Golem is mostly used by campers to support their defensive castle. Also, it costs an arm and a leg.
For pickaxes, people usually either buy a wooden one for endstone/sandstone or an iron if there's obsidian.
Placed water over 1 layer wool defense and took 3 tnt for it to blow up

salti

ladders are overrated in my opinion. Unless you're against a party/sweat there's no reason to use them. Most underrated item has to be water because you can jump pot up and place water on a team's base (really good against parties) and it's just a free bed