Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The nether and the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Aladin167​

What is the suggestion about?
The nether and the end​

Description:
I think the nether and the end must be reset periodically. Both of these dimensions have essential resources that enable players to level up, gain money, and advance through the game. However, finding resources and elytras have been getting harder and harder; to a point where you need to spend tens of hours to find an elytra. It has also been pushing new players to cheat.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the game more enjoyable and it will reduce the number of cheaters.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
The owners and developers already knew something like this would happen. As soon as someone reached the level requirement, they would immediately go and grind elytras. The problem is, that there isnt a fast way to get coins, so you cant even buy the elytras.

I doubt end and nether will reset. But I feel like if you change your suggestion so that it resets every month, then you might get accepted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolDude89

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
I left it at "periodically" so that the developers can decide the time frame on their own. However, reset once a month seems adequate.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, CoolDude89​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.