Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TheBridge needs an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
TheBridge has been out for quite some time on JartexNetwork, 8 months to be exact and there has been zero updates.

There is such a huge group of players that really wish for an update that includes the fix of the coin system, adding old/new maps to the maps list considering that we have to play the same maps over and over and many other additions and fixes to the gamemode.

Updating this gamemode could lead to many positive things such as bringing many old players back and attract new players which will lead to your community to expand even more and I'm very sure that is something you guys thrive to do for your community and provide everyone with a great experience. I do understand that there is a very little amount of developers you have for your server, and since developer application has been made and people are able to apply, then this would increase the chances of there being an update for the gamemode soon. I'm very aware that minigames update is going to happen very soon, and that people will say that it might receive an update, but most of us players feel like it won't happen.

Players of the community that have a negative opinion for the gamemode is probably because it seemed boring when you played it, but really kits were suppose to make the gamemode really fun considering that you could create funny moments, or even very OP strats with them and many other things.

If you agree that TheBridge should get an update, please take the time to give your feedback on the suggestions that was said in this thread I have linked below as well as upvoting it too. Upvoting the suggestion thread will probably lead to it being noticed by the developers and be taken into consideration.

https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/changes-additions-i-think-would-be-beneficial-to-thebridge.161163/

Last edited:

ThaNotFound

Donator
Donator
Biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg +1 and no one freaking taking care on this gamemode.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
+69 even though I dont play TB I still want update

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
TheBridge has been out for quite some time on JartexNetwork, 8 months to be exact and there has been zero updates.

There is such a huge group of players that really wish for an update that includes the fix of the coin system, adding old/new maps to the maps list considering that we have to play the same maps over and over and many other additions and fixes to the gamemode.

Updating this gamemode could lead to many positive things such as bringing many old players back and attract new players which will lead to your community to expand even more and I'm very sure that is something you guys thrive to do for your community and provide everyone with a great experience. I do understand that there is a very little amount of developers you have for your server, and since developer application has been made and people are able to apply, then this would increase the chances of there being an update for the gamemode soon. I'm very aware that minigames update is going to happen very soon, and that people will say that it might receive an update, but most of us players feel like it won't happen.

Players of the community that have a negative opinion for the gamemode is probably because it seemed boring when you played it, but really kits were suppose to make the gamemode really fun considering that you could create funny moments, or even very OP strats with them and many other things.

If you agree that TheBridge should get an update, please take the time to give your feedback on the suggestions that was said in this thread I have linked below as well as upvoting it too. Upvoting the suggestion thread will probably lead to it being noticed by the developers and be taken into consideration.

https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/changes-additions-i-think-would-be-beneficial-to-thebridge.161163/
the bridge needs a delete not an update

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
ew Amitesh Amitesh vladda06 vladda06 frostt frostt tyh ty htyh t yh ty hty ty hrt hrt h

4law1

dam this is just next level to be honest😐

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
frostt

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
ew Amitesh Amitesh vladda06 vladda06 frostt frostt tyh ty htyh t yh ty hty ty hrt hrt h
I don’t see a reason for you to still be commenting when you already disagreed with the gamemode needing an update. Go wander off in a different section of the forums if you don’t care about this gamemode.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I don’t see a reason for you to still be commenting when you already disagreed with the gamemode needing an update. Go wander off in a different section of the forums if you don’t care about this gamemode.
I don't see a reason for you to still be commenting when you already made it known you play bridge meaning your opinion doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.