Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too many players using hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Lately, I have been seeing a bunch of players trying to get an advantage through the use of various hacks. The most common ones include a hack that stops the players from falling off the block and just blatant kill aura. I do not have recording software to take the footage, and I am pretty sure it would take ages for me to upload the videos. I have also barely seen any staff members playing skywars. At most, one staff member may moderate it every once in a while. I do not know if the anti-hack software has been malfunctioning, but I have never seen any of these players get banned. Furthermore, even if they are banned by the software, the ban usually lasts a day or two at most.
I just hope that something is done about this issue. Honestly, the game mode has been becoming unplayable. One solution could be recruiting more staff members. Maybe they could lower the requirements; not every staff member has to be a tryhard with over 1000 messages and 500 hours of gameplay.

Solution
Hello, CoolDude89.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing some issues while playing on JartexNetwork, but there's nothing much we can do about it. There is no perfect anti-cheat and all the big minecraft servers are facing the same issue. Jartex's staff members are doing their best in keeping the server clean from those cheaters. You can help them and the server by reporting cheaters on the forums.​

If you met any hacker while playing, you can do the following:​
  • Get a valid proof, which would be advisable as a video.
  • Go to the player reports section. Then go to gameplay reports. Click here!
  • Submit your report and wait for a staff member to review it.
I recommend reading this post before reporting...​
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolDude89

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
For real. My PC doesn't have the specs to screen record. Also, even if I could screen record, my wifi is too slow to upload the footage. I posted this in hopes of increased moderation of skywars; however, it seems nothing changed.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
For real. My PC doesn't have the specs to screen record. Also, even if I could screen record, my wifi is too slow to upload the footage. I posted this in hopes of increased moderation of skywars; however, it seems nothing changed.
Same here. Saw a lot of hacker but the pc is just trash

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you can not record for some reason, here's what you can do:
  • Do the command /staff to check if there is any staff member online.
  • If there is a staff member online on one of the mini-games lobbies/games, do the command /p invite ( name ) and invite one of them.
  • If he didn't accept your party request within 5 minutes, I recommend switching to the next staff member.
Also please, do not invite more than 1 staff member at the time.
  • If a staff member accepted your request and the cheater is still in your game, do the command /p warp or ask them to spectate you in the party chat.
  • If the cheater joined a different game, save his name and give it to the staff member in the party chat and he will take care of him if he was cheating.
Other than that nothing we can do to help you

Bange_king

IGN
Bangeking
Lately, I have been seeing a bunch of players trying to get an advantage through the use of various hacks. The most common ones include a hack that stops the players from falling off the block and just blatant kill aura. I do not have recording software to take the footage, and I am pretty sure it would take ages for me to upload the videos. I have also barely seen any staff members playing skywars. At most, one staff member may moderate it every once in a while. I do not know if the anti-hack software has been malfunctioning, but I have never seen any of these players get banned. Furthermore, even if they are banned by the software, the ban usually lasts a day or two at most.
I just hope that something is done about this issue. Honestly, the game mode has been becoming unplayable. One solution could be recruiting more staff members. Maybe they could lower the requirements; not every staff member has to be a tryhard with over 1000 messages and 500 hours of gameplay.
Yeah People are getting illegal game pattern/client advantages U Can post it in the form of the website of jartex about that hacker with their proof= video/screenshot

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolDude89

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
The problem is most players can't bother to take clips because they take a lot of power and space. Therefore, most hackers go unpunished. Even if they are punished, they can easily appeal and their original ban is reduced to around 2 weeks.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
CoolDude89 CoolDude89 , don't get me wrong but if a player is blatantly hacking, and they got banned, they would never bother themselves to appeal. Again, I've never seen such thing as a reduction in ban to two weeks in JartexNetwork. You'll instantly get unbanned if you appeal and it gets accepted.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, CoolDude89!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ not_Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.