Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Took me time to realize that thebridge is dead

BigSmile

Addicted Member
4k players online at that time only 150 playing thebridge , even UHC had 157 at that time

Rip

TheBridge

De5tr0yr

4k players online at that time only 150 playing thebridge , even UHC had 157 at that time

Rip

TheBridge
I feel like it's mostly due to the release of the new gamemode 'survival', I saw quite a few Bridge players over there. Once the hype surrounding survival dies down, the bridge will be played more.

unleashedwolf

Yes because more people prefer to play bedwars, the brand new 1.16 survival, factions, and sky block dream. Even players may play the Bridges but other games have recently reset so...

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
If there was an update released for TheBridge anytime soon, it would probably bring more love and attention to the gamemode as well bring more players to the community.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb

Rip

TheBridge
I dont think the gamemode is that dead. I just think that the player-base for this specific gamemode is small and unless a really good Update for the gamemode is released, it will remain the same since it's not a famous gamemode over-all in minecraft. UHC should not be compared with TheBridge since UHC is a differently play-style game and is much more famous over-all in the minecraft community.

Have a great day/night,
Nytb

Absprache

Donator
Donator
I dont think the gamemode is that dead. I just think that the player-base for this specific gamemode is small and unless a really good Update for the gamemode is released, it will remain the same since it's not a famous gamemode over-all in minecraft. UHC should not be compared with TheBridge since UHC is a differently play-style game and is much more famous over-all in the minecraft community.

Have a great day/night,
Nytb
what she/he said ^^^
extra words go brrr