Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Tools..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Minecraft Username:
PakistaniNerd

What is the suggestion about?
Making Tools Cheaper After buying them..

Description:
So the tools in Bedwars are very useful. The thing is most of them are very expensive and the suggestion is about to lower the price of these tools if you already bought the lower tier tool. This is how it should work:

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

if you have a wood pick (which costs 10 iron) already bought you can buy the stone pickaxe(which costs 28 iron) at half of the price or maybe 30% cheaper only if you have bought the wood pick ,same goes for iron Pick (it costs 8 gold) if you have bought/upgraded to stone pickaxe it would cost half or 30% cheap and for the diamond pick i think it should be around 10 gold since it would be too overpowered if it goes less than 10 gold.

Pickaxes:

Wood Pickaxe 10 iron > Stone Pickaxe 20 iron (30% cheap) <Original Cost 28 iron>

or if its going to be halved it would cost 14 iron

Stone Pickaxe 20 iron > Iron Pickaxe 6 gold (30% cheap) <Original Cost 8 gold>

i don't think this should be halved or else would kind of replace TNT

Iron Pickaxe 6 gold > Diamond Pickaxe 10 gold (20% cheap) <normal price 12 gold>

its too overkill in my opinion to reduce Diamond Pick's price lower than 10 gold

Axes:

people seem to use wood its nice to change the Axes too

Wood Axe 10 iron > Stone Axe 20 iron (30% cheap) <Original Cost 28 iron>

Stone Axe 20 iron > Iron Axe 4 gold (no reduction)

i think its balanced so its price shouldn't be reduced

Iron Axe 4 gold > Diamond Axe 8 gold (30% cheap) <Original Cost 12 gold>

since there is no difference between the damage of an diamond axe and an iron sword both do 6 Attack damage it would make no difference to reduce the diamond axe's price

Shears:

Shears are already balanced in my opinion if you guys want to change its price can be reduced down to 15 iron

Shears > original price 20 iron > reduced price 15 iron

Tier List Of Tools:

Since In JartexNetwork Bedwars its Different Than Vanilla here is a tier list for Jartex:

Wood Pick/Axe

Stone Pick/Axe

Iron Pick/Axe

Diamond Pick/Axe

FaQ:

There might some questions yet to be answered like :

Q: what if someone directly buys a Diamond Pick/Diamond Axe what would it cost?

A: it would cost the normal amount 12 gold since its a suggestion about reducing the price of upgradeable tools not to reduce the prices overall.

Q: what would other picks/axes cost ?

A: other picks/axes would cost their original cost if they are bought directly.

Q:what if i had a Wood Pick would the price of diamond pick/Axe be reduced?

A:No, it wouldn't be reduced since the price is only reduced if you have/bought the previous tier or tool

Fixes:

Some fixes are yet to be Done. like if you directly buy a Diamond Pick/Axe it wouldn't remove the previous tier of tool you were holding. i hope if this gets accepted i want the devs to fix this too

you should have only 1 type of Pick/Axe in your inventory or else it would be a mess in your inventory

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would add a new and exciting touch to bedwars since the system right now is pretty boring and old To be Honest. Right now if you buy a wood pick then a diamond pick you would have both of the picks at the same time. It can change meta for the new players and bedwars sweat. when some people buy obby others have to wait for that 12 gold in order to buy that diamond pick or else they can't do much without the pick. This idea is mainly to Improve Jartex bedwars so more people are interested in to play more bedwars and encourage other players to play jartex bedwars that has some unique touch of its own.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral For pickaxes, they were already suggested
+1 for the rest

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PakistaniNerd​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.