Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TP Trapper Trapped On top Of Spawn????

EasyEl

So i was just grindin' when this guy "Artist0" Tried to tp trap me (disclaimer: i already knew he was to trap me) then i got ready... removed all the items from my inventory. i sent a tp request because he's old request expired. He accepted it then i got teleported on top of spawn ABOVE the barriers where PVP is activated I think he left as soon as i got to the top of spawn. IDK how this is possible i KNOW tp trapping is not allowed since i asked a trial staff (which was very helpful). Ye just watch the vid. pls tell me what u would do to him tell me on discord "SCGandMore (EasyEl)#4372" (IT has the parenthesis k?) Video (Proof) is posted on my YouTube channel "SCGandMore" (vid will probs upload in like tomorrow i just wanna report this so i dont 4get it)

HeastyFeasty

Why did you teleport to him when you knew he was going to trap you... Anyway, if you`re stuck there, then you should try typing /hub or /spawn or /is go. If all these commands don`t help, then ask a staff member to tp you out.

6banana

If you are stucked in someone's island or some place, you can type /is or /spawn to leave that place. As HeastyFeasty HeastyFeasty said, do not teleport to him if you know he/she's gonna trap you. You may report it to have him/her punished.