Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Trade centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd

Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
for mini games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trade centre​

Suggestion Details:
Ok so I am posting this suggestion today because I realise many people around me are starting to lose interest of the game for different reasons. I think it would be really useful if we create a new server where we could trade our stuff with different players.

Whats's gonna happen is that for example if I say, I want to trade an x4 coins booster for an x2 xp booster, I could put this trade onto this platform. Anyone who wants ur thing could trade their items for ur items. This is a really useful thing to do and more people could benefit from trading and get what they want and get what they need. Some of my friends are desperately wanting to get boosters as they grind like 5 hours a day, but some people like me who are busy these 3 months would not have that much time, so I could trade my x4 xp booster for some xp (about 100?) - not to much because these people are not playing, but to keep their status growing slowly, and to maintain their activity on the server. This would probably keep more people interested in the game and when they have more time, they could start grinding more and do the same thing with other players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As stated above, Loads of things could be beneficial.
1 Keep people who doesn't have much time recently still interested in the game
2 Players could get what they want
3 Makes it fun! :)

Extra Information:
Thank you for looking at this suggestion, and I know it is quite a big project for the server to work on. However I think it is quite worth it, and it would definitely make the server more popular and fun. Hope you have a good day!​

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 jartex dont give a shit on creating new gamemodes, also of they do, this suggestion would be hard to well, be a thing since bungedcord exists aka you need "db" or "database" to connect the items / boosters

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OfficialArny6​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it .​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.