Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Trading JartexGold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566

Minecraft Username:
zaki445566​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trading Gold​

Suggestion Details:
Add a way for us to trade jartex gold, such as using a command /give amount ign, or a way to trade gold from the /goldshop GUI, and after that, it gives a page that shows the ign of the player that you want to send the gold to and confirmation or deny of the transaction like the /gift command there should be a way to trade gold, because players buy gold on there account but they can't trade it so if they want to buy anything from other players they have to buy the gold again on there account and 95% of the players don't do it, adding a way to trade gold will make trading safer, easier and faster for players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it adds more value to jartex gold and makes trading faster, easier, and cost-efficient, there is no need for players to buy twice just to get an item they want.​

Extra Information:
No, tell me what do you think,​

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
(Upvoted +1)

Well said, I don't have any additional thing to say as you have stated all the necessary aspects of it.

Pirota222X

Vote +1

Good idea, for the community in the future we can trade easily between people for cheaper prices or just something we need.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Minecraft Username:
zaki445566​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trading Gold​

Suggestion Details:
Add a way for us to trade jartex gold, such as using a command /give amount ign, or a way to trade gold from the /goldshop GUI, and after that, it gives a page that shows the ign of the player that you want to send the gold to and confirmation or deny of the transaction like the /gift command there should be a way to trade gold, because players buy gold on there account but they can't trade it so if they want to buy anything from other players they have to buy the gold again on there account and 95% of the players don't do it, adding a way to trade gold will make trading safer, easier and faster for players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it adds more value to jartex gold and makes trading faster, easier, and cost-efficient, there is no need for players to buy twice just to get an item they want.​

Extra Information:
No, tell me what do you think,​
Hello Zaki445566 Zaki445566 !

I love the idea and it can bring in an extra USP for the server as well as drawing more attention to the players wants' and desires.

I am pleased to say that I am giving your suggestion a:
+1 Upvote

Thank you!

Have a great day!

benjo2

Addicted Member
Upvote +1
Heyooo zaki I like the idea which you suggested and I believe this would help a lot and for that reason you got me upvote.

Sincerely

benjo2

Status
Not open for further replies.