Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Trading money safer to prevent scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trading money safer to prevent scammers​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, I want to suggest something small for the skyblock game mode, something that will make the game more clean and safe from scammers. Let me start by stating the problem. Some scammers use bank notes as bait so that they can gain more value from the trade. For example, people using 1,111.111 or 1,000.001 with a dot. and 3 other numbers at the end so that people think it's a 1mil bank note, when in reality it isn't and many people fall for it because there are new comers who are not aware of that trick and still fall for it for not focusing on (.) being placed there, due to it looking nearly identical to the comma. This is why I suggest making it so you can like trade money directly using the trade gui just like how trading EXP is possible by using the trade gui. It's much safer this way. I'm mentioning this idea now because I realized how this scamming trick is effective due to my friend that just joined the server who recently got scammed from it after paying him a big amount of money to start. Just wanted to suggest a simple idea before the reset starts and thought it would help jartex decrease rule breakers in general.​
King regards,​
Doytrex​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It prevents scammers from finding ways to outsmart new comers, and makes jartexnetwork safer and cleaner.​

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading my suggestion​

Last edited:

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trading money safer to prevent scammers​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, I want to suggest something small for the skyblock game mode, something that will make the game more clean and safe from scammers. Let me start by stating the problem. Some scammers use bank notes as bait so that they can gain more value from the trade. For example, people using 1,111.111 or 1,000.001 with a dot. and 3 other numbers at the end so that people think it's a 1mil bank note, when in reality it isn't and many people fall for it because there are new comers who are not aware of that trick and still fall for it for not focusing on (.) being placed there, due to it looking nearly identical to the comma. This is why I suggest making it so you can like trade money directly using the trade gui just like how trading EXP is possible by using the trade gui. It's much safer this way. I'm mentioning this idea now because I realized how this scamming trick is effective due to my friend that just joined the server who recently got scammed from it after paying him a big amount of money to start. Just wanted to suggest a simple idea before the reset starts and thought it would help jartex decrease rule breakers in general.​
King regards,​
Doytrex​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It prevents scammers from finding ways to outsmart new comers, and makes jartexnetwork safer and cleaner.​

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading my suggestion​
I am not understanding how you could be cheated honestly, being that the / trade is the safest method there is, and also in the banknote it says how much is the cifre

example: 1000000000000= 1T

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Doytrex,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote (-1) it.

Have a good day.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Doytrex​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Check banknotes properly Before Trading/buying, moud also listed a few ways and methods that we have to help you to do so
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.