Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Tutorial Book

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Tutorial Book

Description:
So there are many players out there who dont even know to play some games like TheBridges , for example once i got an entire team of new players ( litterally 1 level players ) against 5 gold pickaxe rushers using stair strat , only i gone to defend and obviously we lost thats a major disadvantage and very unfair for new players ( i myself got into these problems when i started ) so they should give a tutorial book giving every single important thing about the minigame ( specially bridges cus its not a popular minigame because of these reasons )

Extra : If staff want they can add the new rank from my other post " newsbook " also i will link it after writing this , the idea is a rank called ' writers ' who will write these informations on book

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Not giving those scenarios where a team of tryhards vs a team of 1 level new players dont know where nexus is

Everything fair and balanced , as all things should be

Extra Information:
Forgot to mention here is another way to teach new players how to play things like the bridges https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/nexus-tracker.162485/

Last edited:

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
There might be a /guide command like there is in other game modes.

If not there are threads on forums that explain how to play bridge,

But for ingame if /guide isn’t a command i’m giving this a +1

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
+1, Same reasons are Yanique1. This guy may or may not have made this for me because I played TheBridge for the first time today and met alot of angry men who hated me for not knowing how the game works. I need this in my life!!

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
+1 If there isn't a /guide for the gamemode.
Most people don't bother to go on forums to learn how to play.

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
In the past, TheBridge had signs behind spawn on a wall that explained where iron mine or gold mine was located, and where the nexus was which the beacon is suppose to give them an idea where it was. There are so many components that made the gamemode unique, enjoyable, and even playable that are currently missing, and most of them have been suggested so many times yet it's been marked as "already suggested" or was denied, and I really do hope that the staff team realizes that we only suggest the same thing more then once is because it's a need for the gamemode.

https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/changes-additions-i-think-would-be-beneficial-to-thebridge.161163/

That thread link I have pasted explains why everything listed on there should be taken into consideration and added/fixed. Something that should be noted is the player who made the suggestion is an old TheBridge player who knows everything about it.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey BigSmile,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Tutorial Book” an
Upvote (+1)

"mew agwerre"

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!