Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tuxorx Helped Me More Than The Staff Themselves

GoblinKing75

When I encountered a rule-breaker that hacked my account on lifesteal I immediately looked for help in the Jartex discord server. When no staff helped me there and no staff was active in-game I decided Tuxorx would be able to help me. I messaged him on discord and he responded quickly and is currently helping me sort out the issue when no one else would. Considering how active and helpful he is in the server and the community, I can confidently say he deserves a position in the Jartex staff.

IamArezki

IGN
IamArezki
When I encountered a rule-breaker that hacked my account on lifesteal I immediately looked for help in the Jartex discord server. When no staff helped me there and no staff was active in-game I decided Tuxorx would be able to help me. I messaged him on discord and he responded quickly and is currently helping me sort out the issue when no one else would. Considering how active and helpful he is in the server and the community, I can confidently say he deserves a position in the Jartex staff.
ye nice atleast someone helped u

teddygod079

Yo he helped me too , great guy, I needed 2 mil immediately and he sent 3 mil and said that I didn't have to repay it, and he's 6'2 also