Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied tweak in minigames matchmaking to prevent hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
Minecraft Username:
vivekjat062​

What is your suggestion's title?
tweak in minigames matchmaking to prevent hackers​

Suggestion Details:
Recently there are a lot of hackers on server specifically in minigames.
i think a simple solution to for this problem can be adding an option in settings so players can chose to play with only 5/10+ level players.
By doing this we can short out most of the hackers and Bots because they will get banned by anticheat until they reach higher levels.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
We can short out hackers from the game and make good reputation of server because most of the hacker are just bots which either advert hacked client or just humiliate players. which leaves a very bad impact on server reputation.​

Extra Information:
For the new players we can add email / discord verification to unlock safe match making with higher level players.
As mentioned above we can make this toggleable so players can play with lover level players.
I am playing on this server for while now and hackers and bots are killing this server which is so sad i tried what i can to help the server.
thank you.​

jichyu

IGN
jichyu
I don't think this would be a good idea as the matchmaking for new players would be very quiet and they would probably leave the server immediately. Most of them probably wouldn't be bothered to link their email or discord as soon as they log in.
It's a good idea, maybe just needs tweaking a bit to ensure new players are still being encouraged to play.
-1 from me.

ned_

Donator
Donator
suggestion unclear so we have a setting for to play with only 5/10+ players or smth? idk
and i believe this was related to the anticheat and u cant suggest anyhting about the anticheat

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vivekjat062​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.