Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

U come to think of it. At one point jartex only had around about 500 people online with 2 maps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
I still remember my first day on jartex, so calm and chill, it was like a whole new experience for me..

I dint log on for a year or 2 then, and oh my god I come back to see 2000 people online, the thought of it just makes some feel happy...

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
I still remember my first day on jartex, so calm and chill, it was like a whole new experience for me..

I dint log on for a year or 2 then, and oh my god I come back to see 2000 people online, the thought of it just makes some feel happy...
You should thank our strong Owner's and Developers who worked soo hard for this mission.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator

Btw, recently we hit 3.5k also, not only 2k players, and I am very proud of it.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Yeah it's a great server. Maybe the anticheat isn't the best but still. Good job jartex owners and staff!

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall

They need to increase lobbies and max players cuz it’s lagging so hard for Asian players (at least that’s what I heard)

G

Gusto

yeah its nice to see that, I remember playing in the morning, there were around 150 players online (September, October 2019, GMT +1).
Its a big improvement for jartex.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I remember when I first join the server it has changed a lot since that time like really a lot .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rasesh

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
They need to increase lobbies and max players cuz it’s lagging so hard for Asian players (at least that’s what I heard)
It does lag, but I m sure they are doing something to fix it, plus, Asians (I live in india myself) cant get a ping better than 120, which means they'll lag anyways.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Its a great server and all, but its existent is illegal. If minecraft were to sue jartex, it would have to shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.