Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

U need to make this skillbased

tidlig

IGN
Tidlig
make it SKILLBASED!!
its too hard to fight people level 40 when im level 15!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
L + ratio + mad cuz bad + level != skill + L again

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
i mean you have less than 0.5w/l, your beds destroyed & losses are equal... i don't believe you have enough knowledge of bw to participate in this debate
Me having less wins doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to play

Also maybe try checking my past 3 months cause before I used to not grind for wins, then I started clan grinding and I got like 400 wins in a month with like 50 losses
Also I’ve played over 3500 matches
I used to duo queue quads with my friend and I had the most Shittiest mouse, so I didn’t really win at all
Also for the month when I grinded for pirates rum -*clan that I was in and is disbanded now* I was like 4th on monthly wins lb and 3-4th in weekly wins lbs
Also beds and finals for a whole gif that tan out causs I didn’t really get as much I kept being like 12th of 11th
Ws was like 45 which I got when grinding clan

Last edited:

Sound

No by this idea server will be offline because there are so my player with high level.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Me having less wins doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to play

Also maybe try checking my past 3 months cause before I used to not grind for wins, then I started clan grinding and I got like 400 wins in a month with like 50 losses
Also I’ve played over 3500 matches
I used to duo queue quads with my friend and I had the most Shittiest mouse, so I didn’t really win at all
Also for the month when I grinded for pirates rum -*clan that I was in and is disbanded now* I was like 4th on monthly wins lb and 3-4th in weekly wins lbs
Also beds and finals for a whole gif that tan out causs I didn’t really get as much I kept being like 12th of 11th
Ws was like 45 which I got when grinding clan
ok i just check ur monthly stats, u have a 4 w/l in quads.