Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Universal world war 1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Universal World War 1
Sides: Kaivalya on 1.19.1 vs Jartexia and the rebels vs Toastt_x's cross teaming kingdom vs JerryMine's Gayness vs Twitter #saveminecraft
Cause of war: release of 1.19.1, toastt exposed for cross teaming, and twitter wanting to save minecraft, and jerrymine trying to kill the one above all (the most powerful marvel character)
Rodagave has announced that jartexia will be updating to 1.19.1, with this being released, the entire minecraft universe was in danger, kaivalya has been preparing for weeks to invade us so the chat reporting feature can rule the entire minecraft universe. Me, bene, demonic, and everyone else was born ready, zornk zornk was charged to make a rebellion in his empire, Roro Roro was the leader of the Elite Known Member Soldiers, and everyone else, decided to help me out against this. July 26th 2022, the Minecraft World War 1 against us and kaivalya's 1.19.1 empire has started. The war was hosted in the Jartex Creative that transfers to other gamemodes, Prison, Factions, Bedwars and half of Skywars was occupied by kaivalya. the rest was by us, TheBridge was occupied by nobody, up until we wanted to do it for the advantage, but when we were doing that, ANOTHER kingdom popped up, it was called ''Toastt_x's CrossTeaming Kingdom'', the queen herself Toast and her eboyfriend decided to attack us even if we had nothing to do with them, they also declared war on kaivalya's 1.19.1 empire, so they could stop both us and him, kaivalya was arming his alts whilst he used his pedophillic skills to defeat us, Davidva Davidva in the meantime, was making a weapon called Meme Launcher, whilst Fournes Fournes in the background was doing monkey stuff. About 2 hours later, we have made some progress in the Factions Immortal Territory, whilst kaivalya managed to annex SkyBlock Dream and Fantasy since they were dead as shit, Toastt only annexed TheBridge Lobby. Every KM had the Sawn Off Shotgun and Tec-9 Hitman Level from GTA San Andreas. Once Redorian Redorian logged on jartexia, he saw what was going on and joined our side, i gave him orangutan armor which gives him 75% protection and 50% stronger attack, he rushed like hes an royal giant from clash royale and attacked Nerill which was the co leader of kaivalya's 1.19.1 empire and his alt. _____yeet______ _____yeet______ has decided to contact me, bene_e bene_e and Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 aka Demonic to join the war, we accepted him and gave him Dual AK-47's, after that, UpperGround UpperGround has alerted me that JerryMine JerryMine 's gayness is travelling thru the parallel universe to attack us only, but luckily upper decided to stall them as much as possible with the potato shrine we made. Anyway moving on, the newest KM's such as eeKso94 eeKso94 and Qubow Qubow s jobs were to create weapons so KM's don't run out of ammo or break their weapons like its a foldable chair, anyway. Zornk after that has started an rebellion in kaivalya's 1.19.1 empire, which lead to some people such as NearlyFired to switch sides, the management team was staff away and did nothing. July 27th 2022 and here is the progress. MightyNutella MightyNutella / Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce joined the war on our side and has managed to take over Immortal Factions, after that, doytrex and zeroalt and many other people have decided to make a faction called #SAVEMINECRAFTFROMKAIVALYA1.19.1EMPIRE , 45 Minutes later Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss has joined the war on twitter's side so he can spread the hashtag in the warzone, kaivalya decided to send lyduks and syedzainhussain to kill some kms such as hakim and tacted, they both had about 30% of their ammo left, and health bars were above lyduks and that indian alt that im lazy to spell, syedzain was killed by tacted which levelled him up to level 5, giving him an extra weapon slot, he bought a weapon called Metal banana, which gave him the [Monkey] tag, hakim saw lyduks in an Apache Helicopter throwing bombs from 1999 at him, which then he realized those were the bombs that NATO used on Serbia, he ran for his life and noted me about this, later on DROGON623 DROGON623 has joined on kaivalya's side because he says my memes are shit, which lead me to bombarding his jartex creative plot, Zornk in the meanwhile was making progress and Roro was screaming allah stuff whilst shooting at kaivalya's alts, Toastt decided to offer peace with us and have left the war, meanwhile Jerrymine's gayness arrived in the warzone, he was speaking lesbianese language which nobody understood so we shot him real quickly to continue, The rebels when they met up with out soldiers united with us, which made kaivalya so pissed that he groomed Koshi Koshi . Koshi was puppeted by kaivalya, which lead to everyone shocked or get depression, July 28th 2022, hermes9999 hermes9999 joins the war on our side and fournes stopped doing monkey stuff and has learned orangutanese language, which means we got orangutans on our side, Hermess's job was to mutate orangutans to turn them into a medium sized King Kong, later on he found out fournes was killed by Reeces1990_, a person that was working for kaivalya, this made the leader AKA Lumin0us Lumin0us so pissed so he raged like Tabi from friday night funkin and bombarded every single thing in his territory, Rodagave stressed out realized this was the worst idea he done in jartexia, which lead to him just dipping from the entire internet. Twitter has surprisingly heard of this situation and decided to declare war on kaivalya 1.19.1 empire, which lead to them siding with us, after that kaivalya decided to send all his alts except for reeces1990, lyduks and nerill which were the 3 main people he needed to survive with. 6pm July 28th, we decided to start a nuclear holocaust if this war wont stop, JerryMine's gayness was eradicated, and roro was still screaming allah stuff alongside with roasting kaivalya mid fighting, kaivalya then decided to spam report Ikzy Ikzy which got him banned, everyone raged on him so fucking hard that we shot him a shit ton of times. Kaivalya's HP dropped to 84%, which means we are leading, i had 97%, Bene and Davidva went into a tank to shoot all the jartex lobby houses that were in kaivalya's territory, which then lead to Modilizard aka SprayK_47_Lizard SprayK_47_Lizard and seif_kz seif_kz declaring war on kaivalya, their job was to enter the Austro-Hungarian helicopter which were found by Swervinng Swervinng months ago that had 80% of fuel, and to shoot rockets at the territory. July 29th 2022, kaivalya's coastline was occupied by us, he was surrounded but not giving up, after that he used a ur mom joke which caused him to get 20% of his coastline AND territory back, which made me so pissed that i sent roro to make memes on him until he surrendered, and that's what he did, however, someone unexpectedly arrived Vishyvishal, BeLikeAndre_, Firasi Empire (the guy from discord) have sided with kaivalya and declared war on us, davidva and i decided to attack vishal, hakim and eekso belikeandre, and modilizard and sseif attacked firasi empire, not_Nuggets not_Nuggets after that joined the war on our side and said very racism stuff to kaivalya which lead to me promoting nuggets to an Elder in our army, he was given dual AK-47's July 30th 2022, kaivalya was still holding one somehow, so i decided to make a weapon called Iron Longsword from The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, we gave nuggets that weapon and he had gaming skills After that, belikeandre and firasi empire surrendered, however vishal was still standing because of that fucking ''anything else'' image he was spamming to me only because i used electro giant, and then an idea struck into my mind, why not just spawn electro giants in the warzone? they cant do shit about them. After kaivalya saw electro giants on the map, he said a ur mom joke which made me punch him about 50 times like Omniman did to his own son on the mountain, milad who quitted but came back joined on our side and decided to break every rule in jartexnetwork so he spam reported him which made us all pissed again, later on CodeMilan joined on kaivalya's side and immediately got knocked out like in Cuphead DLC by Davidva and Qubow, later on almost everyone except for vishal and kaivalya surrendered, he was surrounded in every front by all of active members except for Yuu and Aria, and by all kms except for sansy, chocz, mayak etc. Flappix Flappix decided to pour chocolate noodles on kaivalya's head because he wanted to, and Masri123 Masri123 in the background was laughing at him and then i punched him so hard he was raging like tricky the clown,
later on the war was... over... we all were super exhausted so everyone went to sleep I was the last one to wake up however, bene told me to wake up whilst we were all having an massive party in the lobby, later on Rodagave announced the closure of jartexia and kaivalya's blacklist, which lead to all of us become happy and me not losing any sanities in donators chat. I finally managed to do what i wanted to for months, i am happy, i may have failed to spread awareness, but we at least WON THE WAR!
- Good Ending
- By Lolguy376
- Inspired by Roroo

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
what the fuck is wrong with you