Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Usage of GEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
Beast_Akshat69

Minecraft Username:
Beast_Akshat69​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames (Bedwars)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Usage of GEMS​

Suggestion Details:
Hello Everyone , I think the use of gems in minigames is not sufficient . I think we can use Gems in different ways rather than using it for buying loot crates or 1-2 morphs . I think we can use gems for buying from COSMETICS , we can be able to get the item either by crates or by the gems . The gems price price for each object will be according to there rarity , and buying stuff through gems would enable to use that to any ranker . Like no rankers can use it as well if they buy it using gems . Its really boring for iron rankers or no rankers to get rare things through crate and it required diamond ranks to use it , which decreases interest .​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help many new players and beginners to play Minigames more and the popularity of it will increase

And it would be a little fair for people to use it . If anything suggested is wrong , pls correct it :)

alyan

Donator
Donator
yeah but this will remove the point of crystal rank then, I'm neutral with this suggestion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Beast_Akshat69
IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Na man getting gems is time consuming and getting
yeah but this will remove the point of crystal rank then, I'm neutral with this suggestion
na man getting gems is time consuming and the rare stuff like only dia players can use will take like 200-300 gems according rarity and it takes a lot of time to get 1 thing while in crystal u got nick option and get all the cosmetic stuff without doing anything and u get top priority and a lot of perks . Why make everything for p2w only ?

alyan

Donator
Donator
Na man getting gems is time consuming and getting

na man getting gems is time consuming and the rare stuff like only dia players can use will take like 200-300 gems according rarity and it takes a lot of time to get 1 thing while in crystal u got nick option and get all the cosmetic stuff without doing anything and u get top priority and a lot of perks . Why make everything for p2w only ?
It's not p2w, how does cosmetics help you winning anything anyway, also crystal rankers pay 700 gold a month so I think being able to use every cosmetic make sense

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Beast_Akshat69​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.