Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatPour

Addicted Member
all skywars player I have a question
have you ever seen someone using strength boots in skywars ? cuz I never seen someone use that
it makes you slow so and take more kb and give less kb when fight, I never use that
Is that a good idea to remove that and add new boot?

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
I always use it like always. It literally gives you strenght and if you are a bit good at the game the kb wont be a problem, its actually fun to 6 hit people with it. Also I recommend keeping another boots if you start to get comboed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BatPour

BatPour

Addicted Member
I always use it like always. It literally gives you strenght and if you are a bit good at the game the kb wont be a problem, its actually fun to 6 hit people with it. Also I recommend keeping another boots if you start to get comboed.
I used that few times and it changed me from a normal player to a big trash XD

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
Just switch to the str boots (and if you can, speed 2 pot) when ur about to fight someone and wear normal ones when ur looting or running around. It's simple

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Beast boots, Let me tell you about them by far the most broken thing in the game right now. They are so so so so good, it is like a 3 hit. If I was you I would pick them up and use them when you come across them.

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Yes, I use strength with a speed pot so Dat I maintain my normal speed while killing the person

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Str is a bit overrated. You could easily kill someone who has it if you're good at pvp lol. But ngl it's insane and quite useful in duos.

Wolfity

I actually use them if I find them. The strength is beneficial, in my opinion.

Hardhacker17

Strength Boots are broken, but you have to use them wisely, i personally use strength boots where kb killing is near to impossible or i use the boots with speed pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.