Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatPour

Addicted Member
all skywars player I have a question
have you ever seen someone using strength boots in skywars ? cuz I never seen someone use that
it makes you slow so and take more kb and give less kb when fight, I never use that
Is that a good idea to remove that and add new boot?

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Strength boots are one of the best armor pieces you can obtain. It gives you a tremendous advantage, and the negative aspects of it can easily be buffered via utilizing speed potions and placing blocks around you to avoid knockback. Furthermore, I think it would be a terrible idea to remove it and it should definitely be kept within the game.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
all skywars player I have a question
have you ever seen someone using strength boots in skywars ? cuz I never seen someone use that
it makes you slow so and take more kb and give less kb when fight, I never use that
i use it sometimes mostly when i dnt have boots or when i get them i put it in an accessable hotkey and i hotkey to change my armour to it

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
all skywars player I have a questiont
str 2 is just over powered and speed pots will just fix it and i use it on non kb based maps like thicc maps for kb based maps rabbit boots are the best

Grave-Digging
Just switch to the str boots (and if you can, speed 2 pot) when ur about to fight someone and wear normal ones when ur looting or running around. It's simple

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.