Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Vote or vote crystals

ItzSteve97

Aight, so I asked A LOT of players about a permanent iron/gold rank, and they all said the same thing : "trade votes for iron currency, and then just buy a permanent rank". I said ok, and asked if votes are the same with vote crystals. No one responded back. So, I gotta ask again :

Are votes the same thing as vote crystals?

And for the ones who are reading this, i have another question. I have a 31 day iron rank subcription, thats why i have only 37 vote crystals now. A lot of players said that you can buy a permanent iron rank with 1000 irin currency, and 50 votes can be traded for 500 iron currency. I searched a lot, but didnt find how to trade them. Does it appear automatically a thing when you reach 50 votes?

Please give me a good answer, because I want to finally understand thism

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Aight, so I asked A LOT of players about a permanent iron/gold rank, and they all said the same thing : "trade votes for iron currency, and then just buy a permanent rank". I said ok, and asked if votes are the same with vote crystals. No one responded back. So, I gotta ask again :

Are votes the same thing as vote crystals?

And for the ones who are reading this, i have another question. I have a 31 day iron rank subcription, thats why i have only 37 vote crystals now. A lot of players said that you can buy a permanent iron rank with 1000 irin currency, and 50 votes can be traded for 500 iron currency. I searched a lot, but didnt find how to trade them. Does it appear automatically a thing when you reach 50 votes?

Please give me a good answer, because I want to finally understand thism
Firstly, votes are the same thing as vote crystals. Whenever you vote, your vote counts as a vote crystal. Yes, you can buy permanent iron rank with 100 votes, just run the command /vote then it will show you the vote exchanges. Every 50 votes, you can exchange 500 iron. Keep in mind, they expire in 2 weeks. Hope this helped

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

Firstly, votes are the same thing as vote crystals. Whenever you vote, your vote counts as a vote crystal. Yes, you can buy permanent iron rank with 100 votes, just run the command /vote then it will show you the vote exchanges. Every 50 votes, you can exchange 500 iron. Keep in mind, they expire in 2 weeks. Hope this helped
What expires in 2 weeks? I mean, yeah, this helped a lot, but i cant understand something. When I was voting every day, going for 200 votes, they didnt delete. You are reffering to iron currency, that expires in 2 weeks since you bought it?

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
With the new voting system, every month your votes reset
What expires in 2 weeks? I mean, yeah, this helped a lot, but i cant understand something. When I was voting every day, going for 200 votes, they didnt delete. You are reffering to iron currency, that expires in 2 weeks since you bought it?
The votes won't get deleted but it will not count from the amount of times you voted previously

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

With the new voting system, every month your votes reset

The votes won't get deleted but it will not count from the amount of times you voted previously
And if i buy iron currency will it get deleted after 2 weeks or a period of time?

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

Tarek_Hafez

/vote but they will Expire after about 2 weeks so you need to hurry up and spend em

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
But how am i supposed to have 2000 iron for gold rank in 2 weeks, thats impossible
You can redeem your iron before the end of each month so your iron doesn't expire nor your votes