Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Voting for mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz​

What is the suggestion about?
Voting for mode​

Description:
If you have a rank (like me) this must have happened to you at least once, its only small, but its annoying and has an easy solution.

If voting for Normal and Extreme is tied, Lunatic mode will be selected and vice-versa.

When ranked players vote, there should be an additional click through option, asking the player whether they want their vote to count for 2, or just the 1.

Players with rank might want their vote to just count for 1, maybe because Extreme has 4 votes, Lunatic has 3 and normal has 1.
The ranked player wants it to be normal mode, but voting normally with their vote counting for 2 due to their rank, wouldn't equal to the 4 votes of extreme.
With an option to choose how much your vote is (1 or 2), the player can choose to vote for 1, and vote for lunatic, thus the voting is tied between extreme and lunatic, meaning the game will be played in normal mode.

I hope you understand my suggestion, I know its a bit confusing...​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes the playing experience more enjoyable​

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
I am going, to be honest: I don't fully understand your suggestion. I think it is made out of 2 suggestions:
1) If votes are tied, the other mode should be chosen.
2) Players should have the ability to choose whether their vote count is 1 or 2.
I personally don't agree with 1 since the mode that will be chosen will be undesired by the majority of players. Also, it will create confusion for new players. I actually think that both of these suggestions will result in a complex voting system that will be misunderstood by most players, which will result in a lower satisfaction within the player base. However, as I said, I don't fully understand your suggestion and thus I will stay neutral.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Neutral
So instead of the voting being fair and equal, you want your vote to count as two instead of one whenever you want. And, you need a rank to do this.
I think the better solution would be to make the voting 50/50 on the two tied gamemodes or maybe do a 10 second revote for the two tied gamemodes, but its just my opinion.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
I agree with the above message. It would make voting and the game itself fairer.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
I'll put it in simpler terms.

I'm only suggesting one thing here, please try your best to follow.

Currently if you own a rank (DIAMOND GOLD IRON), when voting in Sky wars, your vote counts for 2 (perhaps you didn't know) but unranked players' votes count for 1. This is intended to be a perk upon purchasing the rank.

all I'm suggesting is that the ranked player should have the ability to choose whether they want their vote to count for 1 or 2, via an option.

I'm not stating that there is anything wrong with the voting system I think it's fair.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Oh ok. I agree then; it makes sense for players to be able to choose between 1 and 2 votes. +1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mmmDoughnutzzz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Making it like that would make you able to split your votes and vote for multiple modes to benefit you at the end, even more than it does with the current system. This would make the voting system too unfair for free to play players.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.