Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Warp requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOKINGTUNIC

Minecraft Username:
YOKINGTUNIC​

What is your suggestion's title?
Warp requests​

Suggestion Details:
I think that if you're in a party with your friends and you are in-game when your friend is trying to warp you, there should be an automated text message that appears in your chatbox, it should ask you if you would like to be warped, there should be a Yes and No option if you are to press Yes you will get Warped but if you press on the No option you can remain in-game, This auto-generated message should only be sent if someone in your party is in-game while you are trying to warp them. This can be implemented into all minigames.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think this could be really helpful as sometimes if you are in-game and about to win and then your friend decides to warp you it can be really frustrating and you can also lose clan points, I think this would be something that would be really helpful :D

Ritvikiscool

IGN
Ritvikiscool
+1
yes she is very right. It is very annoying when your friends/teammates do that. You even lose clan points.

Vadanite

+1
This would prevent abuse of party warp and help in situations where your friend unintentionally warps you out of a game

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
You joined a party you should be responsible for whatever happens to you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YOKINGTUNIC

YOKINGTUNIC

You joined a party you should be responsible for whatever happens to you
I don't see what the problem is in adding this, there can be people who invite you just to warp you and then leave, it's really annoying and you can't really do anything about it, sure you can just ignore those invites but you never know what the real purpose is.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
-1 reasons stated by Masri123 Masri123 your party leader is responsible for any warp outs plus something not exactly like this but a different warp system is already suggested and pending here

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
I don't see what the problem is in adding this, there can be people who invite you just to warp you and then leave, it's really annoying and you can't really do anything about it, sure you can just ignore those invites but you never know what the real purpose is.
Simple solution bro don't join the party of some unknown random troll player.

Lionelmine

Donator
Donator
IGN
Lionelmine
-1 I think you should be responsible of who's party your joining
Just say "ing" or in game no need for a new feature

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YOKINGTUNIC

YOKINGTUNIC

Simple solution bro don't join the party of some unknown random troll player.
It's hard to know what they want to do, sometimes they just want to be friendly and say "GG" but then there are also people who just warp you out of your game and disband, why not have it as a feature it can be implemented easily I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.