Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Was the free/unlimited fix a bug/glitch or intentional?

fatelss

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
fatelss

What is the suggestion about?
Was the free/unlimited fix a bug/glitch or intentional?

Description:
i wont go in details about it but i think players that play prison on jartex for a long time must have know this. that's why i wont say the process to reduce this from being abuse from new players cause i dont know it its a bug/glitch or intentional. And if its a bug/glitch i want this to be fixed cause whats the point of /fix hand/all if they can just get free fix. And some players use it too especially if they go pvp in an alt accounts.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If its a bug/glitch. This will balance the pvp on prison cause imagine you legit waiting for your /fix hand/all to wait to cooldown while others just abuse it. and even some hackers knows this.
Extra Information:
If you are a veteran in prison i think you might know/understand what im trying to say here.

Last edited:

Khosraw

Banned
This is intentional. The /fix hand/all is for swords and armor.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fatelss

fatelss

Donator
Donator
This is intentional. The /fix hand/all is for swords and armor.
What i meant by intentional is why does it work on other items too. Shouldn't it only work on one item? cause that is the purpose of that thing. fix only one item. not other items as well. cause if its intentional as well then the fix commands are useless.

Khosraw

Banned
What i meant by intentional is why does it work on other items too. Shouldn't it only work on one item? cause that is the purpose of that thing. fix only one item. not other items as well. cause if its intentional as well then the fix commands are useless.
The /fix hand will fix only the item in your hand assuming it will most likely be a sword and the /fix all will fix everything in your inventory. If that is not happening then there is a bug.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fatelss

fatelss

Donator
Donator
The /fix hand will fix only the item in your hand assuming it will most likely be a sword and the /fix all will fix everything in your inventory. If that is not happening then there is a bug.
i think we are not in the same page... this is not about fix commands.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello fatelss,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0