Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

We had no clue...

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
I really wasn't gonna write this but then saw some posts and thought this is interesting so here we are. It all started around 2019...

I still remember my first time playing bedwars. Me and my classmate were actually lookin for egg wars but couldn't find it but them came upon bed wars. Never heard of it but decided to try. We had no clue what we been doing. I remember when we saw someone speed bridge and just stood there, basicly givin up cuz hell - that brother pro, we don't stand a chance. I remember vividly first TNT that was placed above the bed and just thought - how do u even- what? We won 1 game in 2 hours and that was only because they fell into void. We didn't do anything thought the game except gettin obby and stack w diamonds. Heal Pull was a must because hey, we heal while they beat us up. Stonks. I still remember hittin that 100 wins. It was amazing. 100? WOWW. Then we set a goal - lvl25. We gonna unlock that pink color, life's gonna be amazin; lez do it. Lvl25 got unlocked, we were in pink flexin in lobby. Wassap. Lvl50 back in the day was wow. I played once around that time w one guy whos nick currently do not remember but he was level45-50. My friend and I were blown away. This guy, bro does he know how to play this hahahha.

Back in the days ranks were so rare. I remember joinin vc and I was like - im bout to buy it yall. And so I did. Man walked 20-30mins to the store(didn't have the credit card then) and got the code for online shoppin and that walk home was so long but man was smiling - im bout to spend some money on a video game. It was a sunny day, spring vibes - life was hittin just right.

1710977891791.png

^ that right there was a rank that just got us deep into server. We were in pink level, bronze rank - vibe was there.

Best thing about it all, which is still my fav thing years after, is just sittin in lobby and talkin to people. I can still spend hours just running around the lobby and talk about such random topics but still have a great time. I've met so many people and still love when someone from 2020 or so comes and tell like life updates. It's very interesting to see how we went from enjoyin jartex to still connectin to people whom we meet here ig.

Last thing would be just honorable mention - my office mouse which got me thru 7000wins in bedwars. Been here since day one. More than 7000 wins, 50k players killed. That bbg did it all. Fun fact - u can even drag click 30+ cps on that easy. Crazy good mouse. Sadly, it died like a month ago.

Anyhow, this would be my first experience and few months into playing ig. Have fun playin yall.

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 3