Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

We need your help

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Hi there!

On behalf of Team Minigames, we were wondering what sort of events/rotational gamemodes you, the community, would like to see! Please let me know in the comments down below.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Name : Skies Are Blazed and/or Raining Crisis

Time : 5-10 min approx

Content : the skies will be raining with fireballs in a antarctic research centre where you have to dodge multiple fireballs , to help you survive u will have to seek out gadgets with special powers throughout the facility gadgets explained in next part. To make it more challenging there are ancient alien structures which spit out zombies and skeletons with special gear.

Abilities : 2nd Chance , its an golden apple and will grand u ability to live a second life.
: Only 1 , a bow that can kill other players its a 1 shot weapon and it will be given to those who spawn near the research facility,
: friendly attackers , this ability spawns 1 skeleton and 2 zombies they attack enemy zombies but they do self destruct after killing 2 mobs

Map : the map is a antartic themed map with a research facility there are weird alien structures , the map also must have a lore to make it more exciting to play

Lore : The Researchers are from earth they travelled through space and wandered to multiple planets rest of the lore i will say as i need to structure it more.

Notes : This is a semi PvE and PvP Game. There are quests that focus on lore in itself not in game achievements

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Obsidian Wars

Add a Rotational Bedwars mode named as Obsidian Wars. It'll be like you'll be able to buy 16 Obsidians instead of 16 wools.

4 Irons = 16 Obsidians

Also, you'll have an Efficiency 5 Diamond Pickaxe with Heist 1, which will be Soul Bound. In that case, even if someone make 5 layers of obsidian, you'll be able to break into the bed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Almostlikeaboss

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Obsidian Wars

Add a Rotational Bedwars mode named as Obsidian Wars. It'll be like you'll be able to buy 16 Obsidians instead of 16 wools.

4 Irons = 16 Obsidians

Also, you'll have an Efficiency 5 Diamond Pickaxe with Heist 1, which will be Soul Bound. In that case, even if someone make 5 layers of obsidian, you'll be able to break into the bed.
Wont be added
Name : Skies Are Blazed and/or Raining Crisis

Time : 5-10 min approx

Content : the skies will be raining with fireballs in a antarctic research centre where you have to dodge multiple fireballs , to help you survive u will have to seek out gadgets with special powers throughout the facility gadgets explained in next part. To make it more challenging there are ancient alien structures which spit out zombies and skeletons with special gear.

Abilities : 2nd Chance , its an golden apple and will grand u ability to live a second life.
: Only 1 , a bow that can kill other players its a 1 shot weapon and it will be given to those who spawn near the research facility,
: friendly attackers , this ability spawns 1 skeleton and 2 zombies they attack enemy zombies but they do self destruct after killing 2 mobs

Map : the map is a antartic themed map with a research facility there are weird alien structures , the map also must have a lore to make it more exciting to play

Lore : The Researchers are from earth they travelled through space and wandered to multiple planets rest of the lore i will say as i need to structure it more.

Notes : This is a semi PvE and PvP Game. There are quests that focus on lore in itself not in game achievements
We're looking for rotation gamemode. Not new one

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Obsidian Wars

4 Irons = 16 Obsidians

"Haste" is the correct spelling for it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Almostlikeaboss

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Sooo anymore suggestions or am I flying blind

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Would be very awesome to see Overpowered Trios Gamemode come to a return like back then we used to have an overpowered mode where u had to collect crystals to buy or upgrade stuff.
I agree, I woud love to make overpowered trios to make a comeback, also with the Desert map back it would feel just like 2018

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Would be very awesome to see Overpowered Trios Gamemode come to a return like back then we used to have an overpowered mode where u had to collect crystals to buy or upgrade stuff.
I agree, I woud love to make overpowered trios to make a comeback, also with the Desert map back it would feel just like 2018