Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied We should not get same prizes again and again in brain washer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NxFighter

Minecraft Username:
NOXFIGHTER​

What is your suggestion's title?
We should not get same prizes again and again in brain washer​

Suggestion Details:
As a player opens a brain washer and spins it, manier times we get the same cosmetic which gets boring we dosen't get something good or new which becomes a headache. So i have a suggeation that if a player gets a cosmetic it should be removed from his brain washer or he should get something new item by removing the old one​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help JartexNetwork becuase then players will play more and grind for brains to get new cosmetic every time.​

Extra Information:
I think if JartexNetwork approves this idea it will help to increase the server's community​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
it shouldn't get removed, sure the amount of coins you get is bad, that can get reworked by the developers. No need to remove that

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
-1 for the reasons above, may I add that I don't play and still have rare cosmetics... it's all about luck and I think it should stay that way.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
too much too ask for imo because getting something that's new and it's legendary/mythic rarity always makes you excited because you've been getting the same shit for 200 years and you finally got something cool i personally like how the brain washer system works but they do need to fix gold brain as it's simply not giving any extra chance literally got pokemon kill messages from bronze brain and the best thing i got from bronze was toxic kill message or netherking win effect idk while the best thing i got from gold was black box

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
NOXFIGHTER​

What is your suggestion's title?
We should not get same prizes again and again in brain washer​

Suggestion Details:
As a player opens a brain washer and spins it, manier times we get the same cosmetic which gets boring we dosen't get something good or new which becomes a headache. So i have a suggeation that if a player gets a cosmetic it should be removed from his brain washer or he should get something new item by removing the old one​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help JartexNetwork becuase then players will play more and grind for brains to get new cosmetic every time.​

Extra Information:
I think if JartexNetwork approves this idea it will help to increase the server's community​
-1 since its meant to be like that, if u get all common, rare and epic stuff then u would get only legendary and mythical stuff so nope!

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NxFighter​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • that refutes any element of rareness and its all about luck and isn't supposed to be easy to obtain
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.