Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Website] Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

muximus59

Your In-Game Name:
muximus59
What is your suggestion about?:
Forum Staff
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Website
Describe your suggestion:
I would recommend getting forum staff, as it will help the forum to be cleared from bug reports and more. I think it would be useful for players to be able to apply after 1000 helpful messages or so? This is just a suggestion.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will help everyone on the forum by having more staff on it.
Is there anything else we should know?:
It should be really hard to get into forum staff, as i dont think you would need too many.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Dear muximus,

Currently every helper and above has a forum section that they moderate. I don't see the need of a forum staff team. Therefore my vote will be -1

-Davidva

Synision

Addicted Member
+/-

Davidva Davidva Has explained why it shouldn’t be added, however 1000 messages is very much I only know a couple of Staff members who have 1000+ messages. I would considering making the minimum atleast 300 messages.

Now that the negativity has been explained, time for the positivity! I do think that this would be a half decent idea because of the mass amount of reports which people all over the JartexNetwork community report.

Yes i know I could’ve shortened this very much but I’m practising for English GCSE.

D

Deleted member 31346

Dear muximus,

Currently every helper and above has a forum section that they moderate. I don't see the need of a forum staff team. Therefore my vote will be -1

-Davidva

Totally agree with Davidva on this one. Staff is already moderating the forums and we do not really need help with this..

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
In my opinion, staff on Jartex are qualified enough to monitor in-game, Discord and on Forums. So far they are doing fine. I don't think Jartex needs Forums staff.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.