Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What are the best talents to purchase in Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHedgehog

Hi all, here are my top 3 talents, YOU can purchase as well, In Bedwars.

1. Diamond Hoarder. This talent is extremely useful as it can give you 1 extra diamond when collecting diamonds from the diamond gen. Yes, I know, you are probably thinking that 1 extra diamond is pretty much useless, but think in this way. You go to a diamond gen, to only see their are 3 diamonds, but no, because of your wonderful diamond hoarder, you get 1 extra diamond, giving you enough to buy sharpness.​

2. Second Breath. This talent ha a chance of giving you Regeneration 2 for 3 seconds after a final kill. How good is that. Imagine your fighting with a person, you kill them just barely, surviving on 1 heart, then another person comes out of no where, ambushing you, BUT WAIT, because of your regen 2 , you are practically full health again and ready to fight.​

3. Rusher. This perk has a chance to give you Speed 2 for 3 seconds. This is helpful as it can give you that extra lead from getting away from an opponent, or catching up to an opponent to kill

Thanks y'all. This is my opinion anyway, and I completely understand if you have different perspectives.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
One of my favourite Diamond hoarder, and the respawn delay. emerald hoarder is kinda useful too i picked up 3 emeralds but got 6. Insane.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Diamond hoarder, respawn time, rusher. Those are my favorite

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN

1. Diamond Hoarder. This talent is extremely useful as it can give you 1 extra diamond when collecting diamonds from the diamond gen. Yes, I know, you are probably thinking that 1 extra diamond is pretty much useless, but think in this way. You go to a diamond gen, to only see their are 3 diamonds, but no, because of your wonderful diamond hoarder, you get 1 extra diamond, giving you enough to buy sharpness.​

2. Second Breath. This talent ha a chance of giving you Regeneration 2 for 3 seconds after a final kill. How good is that. Imagine your fighting with a person, you kill them just barely, surviving on 1 heart, then another person comes out of no where, ambushing you, BUT WAIT, because of your regen 2 , you are practically full health again and ready to fight.​

3. Rusher. This perk has a chance to give you Speed 2 for 3 seconds. This is helpful as it can give you that extra lead from getting away from an opponent, or catching up to an opponent to kill

Thanks y'all. This is my opinion anyway, and I completely understand if you have different perspectives.
You forgot emerald holder. It some times give u extra ems

Diamond hoarder and respawn timer are the best ones that you can use. The 3rd one is completely your choice. If you're more of a camper, you can go with the emerald hoarder. If you feel you're more of a rusher than second breath and rusher might work for you. Anyways, here are some presets that you can go with-

-Rush: Rusher, Second breath, Respawn timer
-Camp: Diamond hoarder, Emerald hoarder, Fireball delay/Respawn timer
-Defense: Diamond hoarder, Emerald hoarder, Guardian Angel/Respawn timer

Hope it helps and have fun playing on Jartex!

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Diamond hoarder and respawn timer are the best ones that you can use. The 3rd one is completely your choice. If you're more of a camper, you can go with the emerald hoarder. If you feel you're more of a rusher than second breath and rusher might work for you. Anyways, here are some presets that you can go with-

-Rush: Rusher, Second breath, Respawn timer
-Camp: Diamond hoarder, Emerald hoarder, Fireball delay/Respawn timer
-Defense: Diamond hoarder, Emerald hoarder, Guardian Angel/Respawn timer

Hope it helps and have fun playing on Jartex!
I can smell pro Ness!!! Dam..

Hodzyich

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hodzyich

1st Diamond Hoarder 2nd Emerald Hoarder 3rd (I don't know the name) You're respawn time gets more. Exp (Normal=5s Talent= 4,6s
It's not a lot but when you grind it, It's worth every coin.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
1st Diamond Hoarder 2nd Emerald Hoarder 3rd (I don't know the name) You're respawn time gets more. Exp (Normal=5s Talent= 4,6s
It's not a lot but when you grind it, It's worth ever
your respawn timer gets low so you can respawn faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.