Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is this game about?

rokols

Suspended
What is this game about? hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi high hi hi

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
factions is a game where you make a base and raid other people with tnt cannons if you need help playing there are guides on forums and in game /guide

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Factions is where you basically have a team and try and gather as much value as you can to reach the highest team worth, along with this you need to protect what you have by building a base. You can gain worth by buying spawners, or raiding other teams for them. If you have any other questions let me know.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
What is this game about? hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi high hi hi
Faction is a gamemode that can be fun when done right, with the right people. Beware of the whining and crying dogs.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Fr, never really understood what factions is about. Might give it a try next reset but I guess I'll stick with survival, law and order till then lol.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Fr, never really understood what factions is about. Might give it a try next reset but I guess I'll stick with survival, law and order till then lol.
Factions is about Raiding, Trashtalking, PvPing, and Being a Base Slave just to have your base get nuked.
Also you might want to get used to Custom Enchants PvP

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
Factions is a gamemode where you can create your own team/faction as most people call it, raid other faction/people's bases, get rich make friends, pvp, and all those other stuff

WallyM

Donator
Donator
Facctions is a PvP gamemode that let players collaborate by making and joining various tribes/factions. Players inside a similar group cooperate to secure their territory, accumulate assets, assemble bases, and enlist new individuals. (I hope this helps)!