Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What kinda bedwars player are you

WORO

IGN
WORO
I'm a defender I get 17 kills because I mastered the art of the fireball 😎

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
There are camper in Skywars too you know
Campers in sw are normally garbage at game though and easy to pearl to and kill. Bedwars campers on the other hand… Its like a whole ordeal trying to kill them lol

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Campers in sw are normally garbage at game though and easy to pearl to and kill. Bedwars campers on the other hand… Its like a whole ordeal trying to kill them lol
I can agree but it's still annoying

TheTrueNova

I am a rusher. I try to see what the distance between the islands are and pray that I'm close enough to the island to get rid of their bed. After thats over, I do the same to the island closest to me if they haven't been eliminated. Then it's all casual.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I am a rusher. I try to see what the distance between the islands are and pray that I'm close enough to the island to get rid of their bed. After thats over, I do the same to the island closest to me if they haven't been eliminated. Then it's all casual.
Personally I don't see the distance, I have it in mind. I know all the maps by heart.

TheTrueNova

Personally I don't see the distance, I have it in mind. I know all the maps by heart.
I'm still learning Jartex maps at the moment, I have an idea of a few but I think I still have to check.