Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what you do when not getting a win on jartex

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
I am loosing my bedwars games and raging .

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
If you want to win more games in a short amount of time try playing quads with your friends, dont even take 1 random, do a complete party.
If you want to get good yourself I may have some tricks that may interest you:
-Playing on an alt:
Whenever I want to play but I am getting lag af or just wanna practice and dont ruin my stats I login from my alt.
-Playing on minigames which you dont play often:
Not the bridge but you could try playing skywars to increase your pvp skills.
-Taking some time off when getting frustrated:
If I am loosing all my games and start to rage I just close mc and take a few deep breaths and watch some videos to get my mind of it,
Then when I am feeling good I start again.

Also if you want to grind wins only play quads, if you wanna lowkey grind play trios, if you wanna grind xp beds or finals play duos and lastly you just wanna get good play duos or solos(ofc no soloqueing unless your absolutely confident)
~PizzaLover13<3
[DISCLAIMER:
These tricks work for me and for my gamestyle, if it doesnt work for you please dont blame me.]

Iron

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
66204_

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hello!,
If you want to win more games in a short amount of time try playing quads with your friends, dont even take 1 random, do a complete party.
If you want to get good yourself I may have some tricks that may interest you:
-Playing on an alt:
Whenever I want to play but I am getting lag af or just wanna practice and dont ruin my stats I login from my alt.
-Playing on minigames which you dont play often:
Not the bridge but you could try playing skywars to increase your pvp skills.
-Taking some time off when getting frustrated:
If I am loosing all my games and start to rage I just close mc and take a few deep breaths and watch some videos to get my mind of it,
Then when I am feeling good I start again.

Also if you want to grind wins only play quads, if you wanna lowkey grind play trios, if you wanna grind xp beds or finals play duos and lastly you just wanna get good play duos or solos(ofc no soloqueing unless your absolutely confident)
~PizzaLover13<3
[DISCLAIMER:
These tricks work for me and for my gamestyle, if it doesnt work for you please dont blame me.]

Iron
Thanks sir btw I am bedwars player and when I frustrated I play skywars

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Every game you play, you get progressively better and better. Even if you don't feel that you're becoming better, you're becoming more experienced and by time you'll begin to be more skilled by training. I also recommend watching pvp youtubers, and see how they play etc. That helped me a lot.