Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

When JartexNetwork was established?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peorioy

Addicted Member
Around December 2015 JartexNetwork started. The forum started in June 2016. Almost 1y forums!

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Holy $#&@ I just realized I was one of the first to join the server XD. I joined in 2015 summer or that December pretty sure.

Flaming_Chicken

Addicted Member
Once upon a time, in a small castle, slightly west of the Netherlands, there lived a boy who desperately wanted to start a server. One day, while his parents went out to fight dragons, the young boy, whose name was Mex, wandered out into the barracks. He discovered a small shield with the letters "JN" carved onto the wooden surface. Curiosity got the best of him as he wandered towards the mysterious item, grabbing it with his fingers. A soft glow of light permeated the building, blinding the small child. He awoke the next day in his with no memories of the events that had occurred, events that left him with a large pc in the corner of his room, the Minecraft window open, ready for him to play.

Annndd that's how Jartex was made.

TROOLEER124

I Joined somewher in 2015 idk but i guess i was one of the first players? But Before Jartex Was just like well Jartex But Now Jartex Is Becoming the best cracked server ever!!!! im not kidding someday Jartex is gonna be on the number one list of all the server lists heck its probbably on the number one list of some server lists now #I<3JARTEX

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

ThinesYT

I remember i joined in December 2015! and started playing prison...Since then, the only server, i join when i open minecraft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.