Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who do you think should get SrMod?

Who do you think should get SrMod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I don't understand how someone can be that mad because he didn't get a chance to apply again.
🙏 Not everything runs around an application. If someone calls u useless then it is not because he got rejected by you (A Snake with no personality LMFAO imagine). That is madness that'd last 1-2 days. I got another reason to call u useless and abusive with your power and it is at it is. Now if u want to feed yourself that Im still mad cause u gave me a chance to open my eyes and "warn" me on what I am about to step at well u dead wrong.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
R rLilJesus Thank you for your opinions within this thread, your permissions from posting another reply have been removed to prevent any toxicity. The question was simple, who do you think should be the next Sr.Mod. Didn't you tell me you apologized for your behavior, and you would never be toxic again? No need to get hostile towards the community, they are just having fun.

Kind Regards,

~ Rodagave115

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
chocz700, personally. I like all the Staff member equally but he has the fastest response time, the most activity in-game and discord, atleast, what I see.
chocz doesn't have the fastest response time, I have confirmed

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
My personal opinion:
Sr.Mod is never measured by who got Moderator first, who got the most votes from the community, or who is the most active. It is the accumulation of so many little things that you do. Those little things are what distinguish you from the others, making you special and your presence irreplaceable. Everyone has their positives and negatives. Sr.Mod is the one with the least amount of those negatives, or the smallest ones. Someone that never combines their friendships with business. You might think this is a normal trait to have as a staff-member, and you're correct! But you should always keep in mind that people actually do different than what they say.
In my opinion you should get Sr.Mod, keep up the hard work! :D

JartexBuilder

Hey Alex_42069.

In my opinion every single mod is great and could make a great SrMod, but if i really have to vote for 1 of them then i'll go with Mayak_123 Mayak_123 , natty_sword natty_sword

King Regards, Jax_God_1966, JARTEX BUILDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.