Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are my alts banned for cheating?

BleuApple

I logged on some alts to afk spawners and i went to check this morning and they’re banned for 24h for cheating… THEY DONT EVEN MOVE. Staff please explain thanks

alyan

Donator
Donator
I logged on some alts to afk spawners and i went to check this morning and they’re banned for 24h for cheating… THEY DONT EVEN MOVE. Staff please explain thanks
You can check the reasons given by staff

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BleuApple

BleuApple

Its by console. I also realized my main got banned for 1h for “cheating” by console for genning walls and then my alts got banned for 24h for im assuming ban evading since they were on the same ip.

FadBr0

IGN
FadBro
I'm pretty sure if alts aren't VPN-whitelisted or if they don't stand on solid blocks they may get banned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BleuApple

BleuApple

They were on solid blocks and i made a vpn bypass submission for my accounts/ip

ismhdez

I think the bots may get flagged by anticheat for bad packets or similar stuff (I am not related to the staff team, but I also seen this in other cases with bot accounts)

alyan

Donator
Donator
Its by console. I also realized my main got banned for 1h for “cheating” by console for genning walls and then my alts got banned for 24h for im assuming ban evading since they were on the same ip.
yeah, its because if you are banned on one account, you other accounts will be banned too so you cannot ban evade

NOTE: Ban evading results into permanent ban so avoid it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BleuApple

BleuApple

yeah, its because if you are banned on one account, you other accounts will be banned too so you cannot ban evade

NOTE: Ban evading results into permanent ban so avoid it
Yeah I realized this when i woke up and forgot to log the alts off, but the original ban was from right clicking genbuckets, so it was a false ban from console anti cheat.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Yeah I realized this when i woke up and forgot to log the alts off, but the original ban was from right clicking genbuckets, so it was a false ban from console anti cheat.
yeah yeah, if the ban is over a week then you can appeal otw have to wait